SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Logo

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications

Having problems with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications?

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 10, 2009. The latest review internet service was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint billing payment via singtel app was resolved on Dec 10, 2018. SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 409 reviews. SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications has resolved 34 complaints.

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

1688 (Customer Service)
1606 (Post Sales and General Enquiries)
100 (Directory Services)
1877 746 4835 (United States)
+65 62 351 688 (Customer Service)
+65 62 211 606 (Post Sales and General Enquiries)
+65 68 383 388 (Singapore)
+1 212 269 7920 (United States, New York)
+1 650 508 6800 (United States, San Francisco)
+61 280 827 800 (Australia, Sydney)
+44 207 122 8000 (United Kingdom)
+88 11 184 988 (Bangladesh)
+86 106 410 6193 (China, Beijing)
+852 28 771 500 (Hong Kong)
+91 114 152 1199 (India, New Delhi)
+81 354 377 033 (Japan, Tokyo)
+60 377 282 813 (Malaysia)
+63 28 872 791 (Philippines)
+82 232 877 575 (South Korea)
+66 22 569 875 (Thailand)
+84 439 432 161 (Vietnam)
31 Exeter Road Comcentre № 01-00

Perth
Level 3, 1260 Hay Street, West Perth, WA 6005, Australia
Fax: +61 892 883 030

Sydney
Optus Centre Sydney, 1 Lyonpark Road Macquarie Park, Sydney, NSW 2113, Australia
Fax: +61 280 827 100

Germany
Frankfurt, Platz der Einheit 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Fax: +49 699 750 3200

Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bay’s 50, 15th Floor, South Block, Mohakhali Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh

China

Beijing
Unit 1503, Beijing Silver Tower 2, Dongsanhuanbei Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 106 410 6196

Shanghai
Unit 707, 7F, KIC Plaza № 333, Song Hu Road, Shanghai 200433, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 213 362 0389

Guangzhou
Room 3615, 36F, BLK B, China Shine, №9, Lin He Xi Road, Tian He District Guangzhou 510610, People’s Republic of China
Fax: +86 203 882 5545

Bangalore
Suite № 304, DBS Business Centre, 26 Cunningham Road, Bangalore 560052, India
Fax: +91 802 225 7272

Chennai
20/30, Paras Plaza,3rd Floor, Cathedral Garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, India
Fax: +91 444 264 9414

Hyderabad
Reliance Business Centre, 303 Swapna Lok Complex, 92 Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad 500003, India
Fax: +91 402 781 2724

Mumbai
Sahar Plaza 111 Bonanza Wing B, Mathuradas Vasanji Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069, India
Fax: +91 222 824 4996

New Delhi
5th Floor, A Wing, Statesman House, 148 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001, India
Fax: +91 114 152 1683

Japan

Osaka
3F Shin-Osaka Hankyu Building, 1-1-1 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 530-0003, Japan

Tokyo
Arco Tower 9F, 1-8-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Japan
Fax: +81 354 377 066

Malaysia
602B, Level 6, Tower B, Uptown 5, 5, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Uptown
47400 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Fax: +60 377 276 186

Philippines
Unit 1504 Liberty Center, 104 H V de la Costa Street Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Philippines
Fax: +63 28 872 763

Singapore
31 Exeter Road, Comcentre, Singapore 239732, Republic of Singapore
Fax: +65 67 328 428

South Korea
Room 3501, Trade Tower, 511 Yeongdong daero, Gangnam-Gu Seoul, Korea (06164)
Fax: +82 232 877 589

Taiwan
2F № 290, Section 4, Chung Hsiao East Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Fax: +886 227 786 083

Thailand
9th Floor Unit 6, 500 Amarin Tower, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Fax: +66 22 569 808

United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Dubai Internet City Building № 1, Suite № 110, First Floor, P O Box 502430, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fax: +971 43 611 063

Vietnam
Suite 704, CMC Tower 7th Floor, Duy Tan Street Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Fax: +84 439 432 163

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews, Page 19

Singtel Mobile Planconversion to cis plan cost

Have been on Singtel CIS plan for > 20 years. Renewed contract online and was told that I had to pay a conversion fee of $80+ to change it back to a CIS plan. This cost was not stated upfront nor mentioned. To add to all the inconvenience, I was asked to go all the way to Comcentre and I waited 3 hours before I was attended to. Parking costed me $7.50. None of the staff, online chat, customer service, etc could tell me the rationale for charging >$80. If Singtel had clearly stated upfront on the website that there would be a cost of conversion, nobody in their right frame of mind would have done a recontract. I am being penalized for Singtel not being able to process a CIS plan online unless its their intent to extort $ from their long time customers. Service has been really terrible, with Singtel's integrity at stake. I am extremely pissed off with the extortion and great inconvenience Singtel has put me through

Singteldelivered iphone with scratches

I recontract my phone to easy mobile which I have no choice but to get my phone by delivery. They delivered my phone last saturday night but the delivery guy don't want me to check the phone before I pay even if I insisted. He said I can call singtel if theres any problem. I paid it anyway because I didn't think there would be any problem. After that I found out that there are scratches on the back of the phone, I called the customer care but they say they will just contact me after 3 days, but shes not sure also what to do. I went to nearest singtel shop and the guy said I should go to comcentre and so I did. Then the guy who spoke to me say they cant replace my phone because its not hardware defect. How could they not replace my phone when its not my fault at all?? They already caused me trouble by giving me a damaged phone with my hard earned money then they still don't want to replace it?? I cant believe this is the kind of service they're providing!!!

delivered iphone with scratches

Singtelincorrect billing

I've been waiting patiently for Singtel to resolve this for over a month before it was transfer to email correspondence. It has been another month since our first email correspondence. There must be at least 10 email exchanges and phonecalls but yet there is no suitable resolution proposed. Why is that?

This email to Singtel summarizes my complaint.

I have been a Singtel customer for a long time and the
      recent episode have left a bitter taste in our mouths. We feel hard done by
      Singtel.

This is my perspective.

1. Singtel representatives came to our home to offer
      'upgrading' services. They explained that this is part of their scheduled runs
      to upgrade existing customers to the superior fibre services. We declined the
      upgrade as we were happy with our current plan with Singtel.

2. The representatives then went on to reassure us
      that there will be no increase in charges for both the act of upgrading and
      also the subsequent contractual agreement with Singtel. With that assurance, we
      invited them in for the upgrade.

3. Their first attempt of upgrading was unsuccessful
      (We couldn't receive BPL and there was a big match of Liverpool vs. Man City).
      I then told them that I want to keep to our current plan and do not wish for
      the free upgrade. They told us that they can arrange another visit and again
      reassured us that it will be at no extra cost both the act of upgrading and
      also the subsequent contractual agreement with Singtel.

4. As they were about to leave, they told us to acknowledge
      certain forms. They did not run through the form with us nor did they bring our
      attention to the change in subscription fees. I honestly believed the Singtel
      representatives that the upgrade to fibre was free. Until I received my bill.

As I have told the Singtel representatives, we
      are happy with our current plan with Singtel and have no need for fibre
      services at this point. Please advise on a suitable resolution on this matter.

Regards,

Edwin

• Lm
          Lmc 123 Mar 03, 2016

I am just as disgusted with Singtel. Imagine 3 months and still not resolved. They went back on their words. I could understand if it is the lower mgt but ridiculously how you could expect such devoid of commitment even at managemnet level at comcentre at [protected]. Took a long time to find out who their CEO are. Disgusting lot! Can even tell me now that it took so long because they dont agree. Then straight away cancel the whole deal instead of into months! still awaiting for scheduling for their ceo yuan to meet up with. Couldnt believe these guys even at mgt level!! Disgusting!!

• Hl
          HLChan Jun 27, 2015

ATTRITION is a standard SingTel tactic to frustrate and delay customers. No one has time or is too busy to check the detailed billing BUT you must because that is how they nickle & dime all their customers.
          Imagine $2.00 from every customer, every month.
          No wonder, SingTel CEO pays herself $5.6m per year because of the ""profits"" she generates.
          Remember - SingTel was Singapore Telephone Board was Singapore Telecoms - a state communication body which paid for its infrastructure with tax payers $$$

Singtel Mobilesingtel worst customer service

I called the customer service to clarify on my mobile data billing charges. Worst ever experience - the call went on for 45 minutes wherein I was placed on Hold for 11 times by the Singtel Customer Service Officer. Its hightime Singtel must improve on service quality - being the largest telecom in Singapore. The billing charges were incorrect with no proper explanation on the call regarding why I have been charged this amount. I would rate it as substandard compared to other Telecom providers.

Singtelover charging

I would like to file a formal complaint for Singtel. I was very disappointed. I have two mobile accounts with them. Last April I called their hotline number to cancel my accounts since I have completed my 2 years contract. Later did I realize they did not cancelled my two accounts and only cancelled one. What's worst I overpaid them & when i asked for a refund they told me they have not cancelled the other line. This is obviously disappointing. What's worst they still charged me when I told them to cancel. Very disappointed.

Singtelbad service cso dept

CSO dept singtel service sucks
            I am very frustrated with the service with Singtel. For more then a week my line was not working. Many calls and long waiting before get through the CSO which 9 0f 10 are foreigners who keep refer me to senior manager again a FT but nothing coming up. On 27/5 about 10:30 first speak to CSO and promise me a senior officer will call me back. At 3 pm so call senior officer call spoke for not more then a minute he told me he will ask a technical officer to call me, just like previous day no call received and my line still down. With so many FT in Singtel is this the standard of service we received? Can someone tell me what so I do to get my tel line back? This line has never had outstanding bill before. It all happen when we wanted to install fibre and was told it need to change from analogue to digital and the digital line was activated on the 23/5 but till today our tel line still not working.

Singteldata roaming usage

Just received a bill from Singtel charging us a crazy amount of 5k plus and additional 1k plus based on a DAY of usage for "pay as you roam surcharge" and DATA Roaming Usage.

2 points to being up.
              1) This number does not travel overseas.
              2) if we were to use roaming, Singtel as a unlimited data roaming service that charges as low as $15 a day.

It's ridiculous how data usage are being charged by Singtel. I dun think we need to explain more.

• Ke
                  Ke Li Aug 08, 2014

My sister had enough of Singtel and wanted to change service provider to StarHub after her contract ended.
                  She wanted to retain her number for it was a lot of hassle to get a new number. You will have to update banks, friends, etc.
                  After days it was still not transferred. We called StarHub and they said they sent requests to Singtel to release the line but was rejected. They did not know the details. It might be better for us to call Singtel to find out.
                  Singtel said my sister's line is under my father's name. That was history. Money was paid for the transfer of name and they had been billing my sister under her name for years. We were not even able to see their record and they were not even trying. Only trained to say sorry.
                  Now It is their internal fault and they are causing pain and inconvenience to consumer. "It is not the customer service department's fault, out of our scope so we cannot do anything about it. You are a small customer and we don't value you. You are at our mercy. Try leaving us and we will sabotage you." This is the impression I got. They were trained to follow the books. I am not asking them to think out of the box. Just be more flexible and less rigid. Try having all the small customers leaving you at one goal.
                  100% their issue but because they are too big an organization and they don't communicate between departments and they have lousy system so we had to bear the consequences. There were no protection for us and we had to be subjected to their terms and conditions.
                  We need to compensate them for early termination etc. Why weren't they compensating us when it was their fault?

Annn1 Jul 17, 2014

Hi,
                  I would to know the reason why Singtel guy is coming to my house? He was ringing our door bell and banging HARD on my door repeatedly like a debtor that causes my dog to bark.
                  My neighbours even came out to see what's happening.Regardless of what purpose, he shouldn't bang and press the door bell repeatedly causing nuisance to my neighbours.

Thanks

chrishye Feb 24, 2014

I have been traveling in the region for more than 8 yrs. Some places i use singtel roaming pckg but most of the countries i switch off roaming. This trip in vietnam i choose to switch off roaming bcoz i am using local sim on another phone TO provide the internet. Just got Shock just now when receiving a msg frm singtel that i Have incurred $50 on pay per data... BUT my phone's data roaming s OFF!!! How did data being consumed???

• Me
                  Meenuaarvee Nov 13, 2013

Yes ita money grabbing technique singtel use..Is there any way we can get rid of this useless policy

Singtelinternet connection and phone line

Previously on 15th May 2013, made a call at 8am to Singtel and was waiting for someone to pick a call for about 15 min and spoke to a lady with regards to my frequent disconnection issue. Was advised that she will check and revert after 2 hours. No callback from her and I need to callback on my own at 12noon. Was assisted by a male this time. Repeat the whole story again. Did some changes to the settings and was told to monitor for 2 hours. This time round it works but is only for the 2 hours. Unfortunately for me, when the person calls, it works and thought case closed but after the call, the same problem happened again. I have to call again near the evening and someone arranged for a technician to come to my house to check the next working day. However, the next working day, the technician come up with a reason saying that he is held up by something and explained that the disconnection problem is due to a server issue at their end. Since the connection is fine on that day, we accept the explaination. Right now the connection is slow. Speedtest result shows around 4mbps and when I called Singtel again, they tried to explain their way out saying connection that I should be expecting should be around 8mbps and I can never get 10mbps. I stated my point clearly that a few days ago when I called, I did a similar speedtest and gotten more than 10mbps but with the disconnection issue. The Call Centre staff this time wasn't that friendly or patient but still managed to arrange for a technician tomorrow. However this service should not be tolerated and I feel their standard has dipped tremendously.

internet connection and phone line

• Ag
                    Agnes Perera Jun 17, 2013

RE : Land line [protected]
                    My name is Mdm Agnes Perera NRIC No S1279883 and i would like to write the sequence of events that let to my disappointment
                    with your staff. Having explained to your call centre staff to reconnect my land line that has been disconnected without my knowledge
                    since Thursday 13/06/2013
                    My Husband Mr Nelson Anthoney did receive a call from Filipina supervisor on Thursday evening, who apologised for the inconvenience caused and agreed to reconnect with all charges waived and she also said that i am a valued customer. On the 16/06/2013 Sun, Mr. Belal from Mio TV assured me of my reconnection and that he will call back but never did. To date my line remains disconnected and i am very upset with Singtel's Services. I have used Singtel for the past 30 over years now i seek your assistance to reconnect my phone line ASAP.
                    My Mobile No is [protected] or My Husband Mobile [protected] (Nelson)
                    Agnes Perera

Singtelpoor internet connection

I am subscribing 200Mbps Singtel fiber service but the actual speed only around 10Mbps and even worst for this few month which can go as low as 3Mbps. Been called to Singtel for few times but the issue still repeating. They ask me to restart everything and performed the speed test but after the phone conversation the problem repeating again.

poor internet connection

Singtelpoor service

Poor service 1
                    Went for re-contract but was not told that plan price has been increased and caller ID has to be charged at per month of $5.
                    Multi-line discount has also reduced from 15% to 10%. If I were informed of the changes, I will not have done the re-contract as it is not beneficial in the long term.
                    Poor service 2
                    Called their customer service hotline on this issue and the whole duration is 28 min with most of the time waiting. 1st guy who answer the line is courteous and answer to all my questions. But not the 2nd guy who is tasked to "explain according to the contract signed". Arrogance and bad attitude is very bad when answering to customer grieves. They shall have apologized first and then provide explanation. Customer satisfaction is very important for Singtel to retain market share as the price plan is no longer competitive.

• Vo
                        Vong88 Mar 06, 2013

one of the worst service in singapore NO ONE know what they are doing!

• La
                        LadyAnne19 Nov 29, 2011

I went to 3 different Singtel outlets in the same day and did not get what I wanted. As recommended, I returned to an official outlet to purchase a replacement iPhone screen protector. At the outlet where I bought my phone, there was no separate counter for purchase of accessories as opposed to purchasing a line and I was requested to take a number. After more than 15 minutes, I was not served and left to meet an appointment. This was the outlet at Bishan Junction8.
                        At Takashimaya's Singtel outlet at B2, the cashier refused to assist me with placing the screen protector or to have someone in the store assist me. She claimed that it was not in their job description. I left without buying the item I wanted. I am extremely disappointed in the level of service provided. When my contract runs out, I am seriously considering switching to another service provider.

Singtel — terrible customer service

I would like to lodge a formal complaint against the service we experienced at your Singtel Shop in Tampine...

Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card — inadequate services

Recently, all 3 Singapore telcos fined S$10, 000 for inadequate 3G coverage. Do you think this i...

Singtelinternet connection

I am very disappointed in singtel internet service. 2 years ago my internet connection had been disconnecting almost 3 to 4 times a day and we had call for 9 technician to come down to my house to fix it., but all of them say the disconnecting problem will not happen again but after they went back, at night the internet disconnected again.Recently i change my internet to 100mbps, but still the internet is lousy and it keeps on disconnecting. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ON SINGTEL INTERNET SERVICE. Please do something about your internet.

• Yo
                          YOYOYANG Jun 05, 2014

We just upgraded the WIFI plan with paying more every month. 31st May (Sat), their technicians came to install the new model and can't get Internet connection. They said that they need to go back to fix some internal network issue and asked us to wait for them to get back to us.Until 3rd June (Tue), still no Internet connection and no feedback from them. We started calling them since 3rd June(Tue) and the call center person keep saying that they will send the request to relevant department and will get back to us soon. We keep calling again and again, and they told us that the Cable in the house got problem; I was thinking that nothing was wrong before changing the plan, why after that, the Cable in the house got problem. On 5th June(Thu), when we called and they told us that the fiber box outside the house can not send signal to our home, and one guy called us to make appointment to come down on 9th Jun (Mon). I requested them to come down on 7th June (Sat), he said that he need to confirm if their staff can come down on 7th June (Sat) and will call me to confirm. Up to now, I didn't receive any call to confirm the appointment. From 31st May to 6th June, one week's time, we keep calling and calling, waiting and waiting. I don't know what to say, as Singapore's NO.1 telecom. Service provider, I don't see any work efficiency and problem-solving skills from its people. Seems, we can only wait and wait...

• Ha
                          hannahjoe Oct 17, 2012

I think singtel is the worst one i have never experienced, i spend so much on them, this year feb i went china and asked the service staff turn the date roaming service on for one month on my bb, and it should be 72 dollars a month and i only needed that month, and after i came back it was still one i found out around june wonder why i always end up paying 200 dollars bills and i never make lots calls. and i have my phone contract for 99 dollars a month already . so i called 1866 and the lady sounds nice at first, told me she will fix it, and she try to ask me all the those question like do i remember which staff i talked to, and on what date, and all those little things i can not recall, and she sounds troubled and made me feel it is my problem did not call back after i return in singapore, but i clearly told the staff in feb i only travel one month a needed one month data roamong plan, how clear is that !? and july i called them again cause i never see they return my credits as the first female staff promised. and the second staff has bad english and but she also promised will reture the bredit or i do not have to pay the bills until the money is even, until now i still paying 72 dollars a month without not using it .

Singtelland line down for more than 12hours

Singtel land line was down since evening of 4 Sep 2012. Started calling the telephone fault reporting 24-hr hotline 4 times. All calls were directed in the end to the voice mailbox after listening to almost 10 mins of music/ads per session. Was told to leave name and number and they would call back within 2 hours. Directed to voicemail and response was 'The mailbox is full. Please call back later. Bye (chirpy tone)". How ridiculous! A 24-hour hotline is not picked up and gets routed to a full voicemail. Finally got to speak to a human being on morning of 5 Sep and all she could say was "Oh sorry, underground cable down since last night and engineers are working on it". This was morning 820am. By 1052am, line still not up. Missed important calls during this time and IDD calls had to be made via mobile phones. Shouldn't singtel compensate me then?

• Eg
                            Egga Oct 17, 2012

This is typical of how Singtel operates, and you will nof get any compensation out of them. Check out our problem at: http://stantonemmsandsia.foodandbeverage.biz/images/SES_Full_Complaint_against_Singtel_to_IDA_2_May_2011_.pdf and http://stantonemmsandsia.foodandbeverage.biz/images/6_May_2011_Complaint_Letter_about_Singtel_to_IDA.pdf and http://stantonemmsandsia.foodandbeverage.biz/images/SES_Complaint_No._15_against_SingTel_to_IDA_6_May_2011_.pdf

Singtelpoor 3g service!

Dear SingTel,
                          I've been experiencing a very very poor 3G service lately, especially when I'm at the mrt station and in train. It shows "No Service" along the journey and this problem occurs daily. Not only that I can't access to internet, I can't even make a simple call or sms while seeing those passengers around me get to surf and chat easily. Can you imagine how frustrated it is? My friend (M1 subscripber) travelling along with me does not encounter such problem. A friend told me that it is due to the 4G service SingTel launched recently and it is affecting most of its existing 3G user. I've tried turned off 3G and cellular data and it works but I'm not going to do so everyday. SingTel has been charging me the data service plan which they failed to provide. It seems like I'm paying for 3G Flexi Value subscription fee for a basic plan! I want my money back! This has been continuosly for two weeks and I hope that SingTel will look into this matter seriously and resolve it as soon as posible.

Singtel Mobile Subscriptionovercharge, horrible service

I have experienced the worst service from Singtel. I have always been a M1 user (have 4 mobile lines with M1, happy and still using). I had previous bad experiences with Singtel, but thought maybe I should give them the benefit of doubt and try again. I regretted doing so...here is my story. In February last year I subscribed to Singtel because my son needed a new line, so decided to give Singtel another chance to see if they had changed over the years. The 1st few months went ok except that I had some problem with the 10mb data plan I had to pay because the bill more than doubled the amount of that subscribed. So I decided I should upgrade the plan to that of 'iphone' plan like those of my 4 other line with M1. The supervisor 'promised' he would have the change done in three days. Obviously, I was so happy for my son that I told him to use his phone to surf the net all he wants, because the bundle supposedly came with 12gig free. For two months, I did not receive the bill. Then when I did receive the bill, I was shocked to see that we were charged data usage of more than $800.00+ over a period of 2 months!! When I called at least 10 times, each time a different person handled my case, and each time I had to explain all over again, imagine my immense frustration! A lot of 'terminate line, pay amount first, recalculation, calls to Singtel' activities went by for a month or so. Finally, I was told that the supervisor who had 'promised' to change my subscription HAD NOT DONE SO! That was the reason for the charges, which I was not aware of! I told them to go back to the telephone recording of the conversation I had with that supervisor regarding that change I had requested...but as usual...Singtel will protect themselves, so they brushed that aside and gave me credit on my bill, but still charge me a substantial amount. I have since terminated my Singtel line (including the residential line), because I HATE Singtel service and their lack of professionalism, overcharging, and arrogance! I will never ever use Singtel again, and will tell my family members and friends never to use Singtel. I am warning those who subscribe to Singtel...SUBSCRIBE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Singtel is the worst of the worst service provider as far as I am concerned, they have the habit and are very fond of overcharging...wonder how that will benefit the staff who handled these subscription or plans, and how these gigantic hiccups will benefit the company.

Singteltv and phone services

I have signed up for a new MIO TV and home phone line on Saturday, 2 June 2012 at Singapore Expo. As per the sales person names Richelle it was suppose to be installed in 4-5 days. Its been 5 days now that I have been waiting and haven't heard anything. I have called the customer service several times and they have not replied back to me. Can someone help me.

Name: Bali Itishri
                              Email: himanshu.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks,
                              Unsatisfied and frustrated customer.

Singtelpromoter

SingTel sends mobile plan promoters to Novena Square.

At the square, they tell them the only plans available are two-year contracts. This clearly contradicts the website and their SIM-only plans.

Also, there was one promoter that advised that Skype video calls can be used without taking up a single gigabyte of data. This is false according to Skype's own data usage information. As much as 2 GB per hour can be used with Skype videocalls.

Lastly, on their website they advertise "free incoming call" plans. All of their plans allow free incoming calls, this is simply a marketing gimmick. When trying to search for details on the plans, they don't have links to the pages with full product information. So even though Sim-only plans have plenty included, you can only know this by looking into their semi-hidden store by choosing to sign-up.

Singtelsingtel wrong billing

All calls to Bangladesh should be under V019 free call. 2 months ago singtel charged me normal rates when I called to US (NYC & Boston) and Bangladesh (Dhaka Mobile)..this is despite the fact that I had signed up for the V019 plan and pay SGD6 every month for this. When I called and asked her why calls to US & Bangladesh is not considered free. Customer service told me, "sir calls to US & Bangladesh are free but calls to NYC, Boston & Dhaka are not because they are different countries". I asked the lady to tell me what the country codes for all these cities and she told me they are 0191 (US) & 01988 (Bangladesh). I told her what to go and check for me which continent these countries are and she came back after 10 minutes and told me "Sir Dhaka is in Africa, Boston is in Europe and I do not know where NYC is". I asked her what planet she was from and she told me, "Singapore Sir". I got so angry and told her can u please connect me to Earth.

Subsequently they corrected that months bill but continued to bill me wrongly..as I use a lot of overseas calls. Then another problem started with my text messages and overseas data roaming. After being billed exhuberant amounts of 1k plus every month, I started checking my bills and there are so many issues. I went back to my text logs to a particular number and realised they billed me doubles texts for every single ones I sent. This is ok since each costs 0.05 but when u consider a bill of 200 plus for only text messages it becomes annoying. You can't possibly go back and count every single month.

I am so frustrated and annoyed..my company refuses to pay for all these because the finance was the one initially to point out the mistakes with V019 and now ask me to check my bill every month. And each bills take 2 months to clear. SIngtel is the premium provider in Singapore?? This is just absurd!

Singtel Outletignored

There is a new Singtel Outlet openend at Blk 376, Bukit Batok. The service there is very very bad. No one will dare go back to that outlet the second time. There are only 2 service ladies out there, Looks like they are the owner of these shops. While I was inquiring about a plan, she abruptly ignored me and went away to the next customer. Ofcourse, she lost business from me buying a Samsung Galaxy and I also advised my friends to keep away from that shop to avoid getting insulted. We rather walk further down to buy Singtel plans professionally handled down there in WestMall (Bukit Batok).

I was wondering that this new Singtel Shop even before they establish themselves, are so proud about themselves to ignore customers!!!

• Re
                                        redress.me Mar 31, 2012

I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is:http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=2104

• Su