Singlesnet.comSigned up for 1 month & they are still taking out money.

R

I signed up for 1 month on 12/30/09 for $24.95. They have continued to take payments out even thought I have e-mail them three times. I e-mailed them once to tell them I cancelled my yahoo account and gave them my gmail account and told them I signed up for 1 month and I wanted them to stop taking payments out of my account. The second and third times was to tell them again I only signed up for 1 month and they were to stop taking money out of my account. When I try to login to the site and error sign comes up and says "User does not exist in our members database". They have my new e-mail address because up until March 30, 2010 they have been sending me message notificatons. If I click on any of the members they have listed it goes back to the sign in page and them comes up "User does not exist in our members database". I'm locked out o the site but they still keep charging me.

• Si
    Sissie O Nov 17, 2011

Singlenet.com has taken 24.95 from my checking account- they advised I had a 1 month trial and they would not charg and they did... I am very upset and want somthing done with this company..

• Dr
    Dr yankem Oct 20, 2010

i got hack on the site have no record of me to get back on can't reach them to get refund or any help, phone number doesn't ever answer.

• Mm
    mmhouse2009 Oct 08, 2010

Check the white business pages of the phone book for the Federal information number - someone there should know which agency to contact.

• Fa
    falas20 Oct 07, 2010

free shipping
    High-Quality. Low Prices. First-class Service
    Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input:
    Handbags(Coach, ed hardy, lv, d&g) $33
    Jean(True Religion, ed hardy, coogi) $30
    Sunglasses(Oakey, coach, gucci, Armaini)$16
    Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $25

Additionally, we also free shipping、Only charge a small Insurance.
    Thanks to the support!

• Li
    lisadebo Oct 07, 2010

service charging my credit card 19.95 /month cannot cancel membership

maria matson Jun 22, 2010

I only sighned up 1 month, the month of MAY only. And an extra $25.00 was taken off my debit card yesterday. I want that money put back on my card. Please

• Si
    singlenet.com Jun 12, 2010

over 2 months ago cancel and they are still taking money out of my checking account i want 2 month refund or going to attroney general

• Mi
    MICHAEL MOSIER May 17, 2010

I MICHAEL MOSIER, WANT THE BILLING TO STOP FROM MY ACCOUNT, SIGNED UP FOR ONE MONTH AND YOU A SCREWING ME. STOP ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL FILE CRIMMINAL CHARGES.

• Pa
    patrick wodyga Dec 13, 2009

half of the people you lined me up with were girl that said they were from the USA and come to find out that lots were from Ghana africa which i find out later are very good a scamming the American people I my self got scammed because of your allowing such aperson to be sent to me I lost a large amount of money because you never checked them out and im told you let women to sign on at no charge whicvh is dicrimmination some body should sue you here also

• Pa
    patrick wodyga Dec 13, 2009

Youve taken and charged my credit card and i didnt authorize it I signed up for one month and you continued to charge my account for sept, oct, and november Please credit my account Ive turned this over to my bank and they are pursueing this false charge. somebody should sue your company for fraud so please credit my account my email address is [email protected] please reply as that you received this

• Co
    connie k clerkin Dec 02, 2009

Please cancel my account now I have been trying to get this cancelled for months I had forgotten my password
    somehow I figured it out Please cancel now

• Co
    connie k clerkin Dec 02, 2009

I signed up for singlenet and now that I want off I can't get ahold of anyone to cancel because I lost my sign in code please contact me at [email protected]

connie k

• Lo
    lonerne Oct 02, 2009

I think it will be okay if it the job done.

• Lo
    lonerne Oct 02, 2009

i want to cancel singelnet.com and can't find a page to do that. I am lyndellc2 and my user name is lonerone so if they can cancel it for me i would appreciate it.

• Li
    lighthousehunter Jul 19, 2009

I took advantage of the free trail 15 months ago Thought I found my true love. Come to find out he makes a living finding women through your site and takes advantage of u.Lives free off of us, put me in debt, refused to help pay unlities. His name in Calvin J Hill. Woman BEWARE!

• Da
    Dawn ringuette Jul 18, 2009

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am requesting to dicontinue my Singlenet's Account as of August 17, 2009. I will no longer require your services. so please do not charge me for the month of August to September and all the other months from there on out.

Dawn ringuette
    E-Mail: [email protected]

• Xa
    xadamx Jun 30, 2009

I agree with xadamx--good point!

• Xa
    xadamx Jun 30, 2009

I have a complaint-I went to all the trouble of writing a witty humorous cutting edge profile and it got cut!!I dont beleive
    there should be censorship of profiles-Is this some kind of nanny-state??
    All I did was I requested that recipients of my flirts become members so
    that they could converse with me-and it was an opportunity for women to have equality rather than just all the equity--Whats wrong with that? XADAMX

• La
    lauren912 Jun 24, 2009

Hi!
    I joined Singelnet about a week ago for a one month period. I have had no positive feedback from this site and would like to take advantage of your offer of money-back guarantee if not satisfied.

I would like to call you and can't find a phone number.

Please email your number, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

MC Gosssard

• My
    mylove4u1 Jun 13, 2009

singlesnet only works once in a while, most of time the web sight says, fail to connect to web server. I've been a member for 1 year, it's only the last couple weeks having this problem.

• My
    mylove4u1 Jun 13, 2009

My complaint. Most of the time lately, the sight says fails to connect to web server. But, sometimes the sigh comes in, and it works for a few hours . Then I'll log off, try to get on sight, it says fail to connet. My settings are right. Hell i get all of the revolting sights, all sights, but singlesnet. I allso notice when this going on i dont get Emails either, I only get Emails when I connect. So if i get all sights, BUT singlesnet, so the problem is on their end.I've blonged to this sight for a year, the problems been only for the last two weeks.

Sailfish1962 Jun 12, 2009

can not get to singlenet im are a member computer say GATWAY TIME OUT ore Sn 504 Gateway time out

Joseph BOwer May 23, 2009

how can i locate my account to add a picture

• Bo
    bobby nelson Apr 24, 2009

my e-mail address is [email protected], my daughters d-mail address is [email protected], we use the same computor but i get her searches instead of mine. Can this be fixed?

• Go
    GoodHearted52 Apr 05, 2009

I want my profile cancel on my singlenet.com. I signed up for free, but I don't want it now. Thank you. Take off my information please.

• Hi
    hicham2002 Mar 29, 2009

i did not authorized single.net to charge me every mounth I SIGNED UP FOR 1 MOUNTH ONLY

• Rh
    rhonda davis Mar 20, 2009

i want to cancel my service an be refunded i did not want to renew.

• Il
    Ilovespontiuity Mar 19, 2009

I have tried to cancel my subscription...and only authorized them to take only the One month out ..but they continue to do so ... Can not get ahold of customer service to complain and stop them

• Ti
    tinnry Mar 18, 2009

hi i want to know if I am a member of singlesnet.com

• Ti
    tinnry Mar 18, 2009

i want to know I;am i a member

annie inman Feb 19, 2009

i want to cancel my account.the number you gave me to call to cancel was a wrong number.annie inman

• Le
    lee price Jan 08, 2009

Trying to get in touch with you was soooooo hard to contact you. Your web page is so busy and hard to understand. I have tried for several times to find you phone number to contact you or your appropriate web site for telling you about my refund. It is difficult to cancel your acct with you as well.

Also, you have been sending me profiles that did not fit my requests, so it was a waste of time for me to check out your e-mail profiles.

Lee Price

ann smith Dec 26, 2008

i search the web for single men to date when i get on singlenet.com i get another women's e-mail how come

• Ro
    Robert Pinkham Nov 26, 2008

check and see if my account has been closed as i asked.thank you

• Sy
    Sylvia Coleman Nov 11, 2008

I did not authorize anyone to take any thing out of my account for this dating service, I would appreciate it if you would put my money back into my account, retro active and don't take anything else ever out of my account!!!.

• Ke
    keith keiderling Nov 01, 2008

i need my password and post my picture

• Da
    David G> Hill Oct 30, 2008

I also understood that I was joining singlenet.com for a month, but the money was drafed from my bank without me knowing it. Does anyone know how to call the people and cancel?

• Tr
    tremainus Oct 28, 2008

something is ###ing

• Ro
    Robert Pinkham Oct 27, 2008

I want my account canceled Robert

• Bi
    bidrack sam Oct 14, 2008

charged for another month debted from my checking for their services in which i did not authorize