Singapore Post (SingPost)speedpost

I Aug 07, 2018

I paid Speedpost to deliver a package to Spain. It was held in customs in Spain for two weeks without ever being delivered to the recipient, and then it was returned to Singapore. If I wanted the package back I had to pay the shipping costs back to Singapore (the same amount I paid for the non-delivery). Then I was told I could send it again if I paid the shipping cost a THIRD time. I have been trying to get the package back ever since, at no extra charge, because I am not sure why I have to pay even once for a service that wasn't given. Since I raised the issue with Speedpost I have been getting the same form email repeatedly, asking me "for some time, whie they sort it out". A sampling of lines from the emails:
1. Jul 26 - We are investigating the case and would like to request for 3-5 working days to finalise our findings
2. Aug 2 - We would like to inform you that we have raised an investigation with destination postal authority for your Speedpost item CR924929850SG. Once we receive final reply from them we will update you accordingly
3.Aug 3 - We understand that you have faced inconvenience regarding Speedpost item CR924929850SG and would like to inform you that we have raised an investigation with destination postal authority.
4. Aug 7 - We would like to inform you that we have raised an investigation with destination postal authority for your Speedpost item CR924929850SG . We are investigating the case and would like to request for additional working days to finalise our findings and provide the appropriate solution for you. Once we receive final reply from them we will update you accordingly.
I have not received my package back to date.