[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)missing parcel

C Aug 11, 2018

I'd like to make a complain. I've sent out 2 parcels using Normal mailing on 5th Sunday and 2 of my receivers should receive within a week but 1 of my parcel went missing that was supposed to be sent to Blk 879, Tampines Ave 8, #11-266, Singapore 520879.
Moreover, I bought the Polymailers from Singpore Post office, think that it should be safe using them. Now the parcel us lost, I need the person in charge from the main office to give me a explaination.
How could such a A4 size parcel be lost?
Did your deliverman threw it away?
I'm really very upset about this. I saw a video of Singpore Postman who threw away letters that he should put in the letter box. I really hope that my parcel was not treated like this.
Please reply asap or contact at my hp no. 9875 6046. Please investigate.

missing parcel

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 13, 2018

Hi, Cheong Ceciliar. Thank you for highlighting this matter to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you within 3 working days.

• Resolution Statement