[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — missing parcel
I'd like to make a complain. I've sent out 2 parcels using Normal mailing on 5th Sunday and 2 of my receivers should receive within a week but 1 of my parcel went missing that was supposed to be sent to Blk 879, Tampines Ave 8, #11-266, Singapore 520879.
Moreover, I bought the Polymailers from Singpore Post office, think that it should be safe using them. Now the parcel us lost, I need the person in charge from the main office to give me a explaination.
How could such a A4 size parcel be lost?
Did your deliverman threw it away?
I'm really very upset about this. I saw a video of Singpore Postman who threw away letters that he should put in the letter box. I really hope that my parcel was not treated like this.
Please reply asap or contact at my hp no. 9875 6046. Please investigate.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report