Simplicity Med Spa Debra Trisimplicity med spa debra tri scam

K

I initially went to Deb Tri (the owner) for Botox and filler and had no problems.But while there I learned about a treatment called Fractora that could help eliminate lines around the mouth area.

I decided to try it after talking with Deb. The cost was $600. To make a long story short, THE TREATMENT PERMANENTLY SCARED MY FACE! Luckily I only had the area around my mouth done.

I have many scars - some are recessed (like acne scars, but larger, and there are spots where there is loss of pigment (hypopigmentation) and darker spots (hyperpigmentation). Deb never said "I'm sorry", she didn't offer to refund my money. She acted like she didn't care. Needless to say, I no longer go to Simplicity Medspa.

I talked to a lawyer, but it's difficult, if not impossible, to get medical professionals to testify against each other and you have to prove negligence. I recommend The Larrabee Center on First Hill in Seattle. I have had about 6 Dermapin treatments to help reduce the scaring ($100 each).

They are wonderful!DO NOT GO TO SIMPLICITY MEDSPA!

simplicity med spa debra tri scam
simplicity med spa debra tri scam

• De
    DebTri33 Jan 10, 2018

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience. We take before and after photos of all our client procedures. It would be helpful to review your before and after photos. However, we do not have anyone in our data base with your name as ever receiving services here at Simplicity Medspa.
    However, if you would like to keep your anonymity but have photos of the hypo/hyper-pigmentation and multiple scars that were sustained, you could send them directly to our email. We take negative reviews very serious. We would like to help remedy any complication you may have experienced. We just don't have enough information. Please contact us directly so that we may address your complaint and hopefully find a resolution.
    Debra Tri, ARNP, Simplicity Medspa, Shoreline, WA

• Ha
    havensafe Feb 22, 2018

@DebTri33 Hmm why are you identifying patients Deb? Isn't that a HIPPA violation or do you just deny seeing all your victims? Obviously your frustrated because there's merit and truth getting under your skin. This spa is like the Amy's Bakery Co of Spas. You have no remorse or any compassion except for the money you get from your customers. Your honest? I wonder how'd you respond to all the documents of bad business you've done and the people you hurt. You're full of excuses and you take zero accountability. When you aren't guilty you don't have to make so many excuses. I've never heard of an person "innocent" of so many different things. I was at your spa for a refund and tried to talk to you, you gloss over all your complaints by saying let me talk to you when you threatened me if I complained. I never met anyone "innocent" of so many things. A pile of crap? Hm, sounds like you're the angry one Debra Tri. You know what is cruel? The way you treated the patients you have hurt. You've denied at least six times patients you hurt. I doubt everyone is lying about that. Why don't you talk about the people you hurt? That's right because you move on from business to business hiding the truth of the injuries you caused or the lawsuit you had at another medspa for your shady business practices. All you do is deny the truth. You have no remorse, show no emotions, you're robotic, and you care about yourself. You're a joke in the medical community. You're not honest you deny anything that is the truth to avoid any responsibility which is why you have your own spa so you don't answer to anyone or so you're not accountable for anything. Move on with your life is what you're good at. You're good at running away from your problems and leaving the people you hurt behind you. I went to you and you denied a refund. Why would I call you when you are as confrontational as you are? Your invitation to call you is your passive aggressive way to get even not to help someone. This is how you treat your patients, you discard the ones you don't agree with and prey on new ones. You say how you want to help but your heartless in person. As you said people are supposedly spreading "lies" about you to make themselves feel better. How would that make anyone feel better? Maybe your victims, Debra Tri, are "simply" tired of watching you get away with hurting and no justice. Eveyone beware of Debra Tri, she has a history of violence and threatening her patients. Online she will offer to come to a resolution but it's so she can cover up her lies.

• Pa
    payojblan Feb 26, 2018

@DebTri33 I can attest from my personal experience Debra Tri was not receptive to any criticism after I was injured by her. I can say that online it's funny to see her ask to contact her because I did just that. When I did just that she argued with me and denied any responsibility. If you look at her other comments, "However, your complaint review is vague and has NO BASIS, IN FACT, its a pile of crap!!! It really is sad that people can be so cruel, I feel sorry for you because harboring this kind of anger, resentment isn't healthy. The best thing to do to achieve resolution is to state the facts, find a compromise, and move on with your life"

- That's the real Debra Tri.