ShutterStockUnauthorised credit card charges

A

Date : 29.03.2017

Oman,

Phone: +[protected]
My name is Anup it was found that OMR 88.853 has been debited from my BANK MUSCATcredit card on 29th March 2017, I was not using this card from long since and also not purchased any thing from ShutterStock, I need this amount to be credited back to my card at the earliest to avoid any further complication.
Here you go with my card details.

Debited by : STK*SHUTTERSTOCK, INC.
No authorization given.
Card : [protected]

I need a immediate reply for this mail. I am available at [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Anup Balakrishnan