ShowpoDon't buy from them!

C

Do not buy from them, this website Showpo is a complete money waste!
I have purchased a dress and when it arrived I was pretty satisfied with its quality but after the first wash it faded.
I contacted Showpo and asked for a refund but they refused and only said that they were very sorry. They never offered me any help and every time I contacted them they kept replying with the same automated message that they were sorry.
I will not buy from them again. Their prices are pretty expensive but quality is low.