Shopritecc fraud

I shop in the Chatham Township New Jersey ShopRite on Shunpike Avenue
The day in question is February 2, 2017. As I was going to check out I noticed that all the checkers were unfamiliar to me except for one. There were many checkers there that day. My purchase was $212 approximately.
I was called by the credit card company several days later. there were purchases, unknown to me, from a SHOP-RITE in Orange New Jersey for over $200 on February 5. There were three other charges on the same day and in the same town- Orange and West Orange.
When I saw the other charge from SHOP-RITE in a different town it raised a red flag to me.
It may not have been an incident from your store but I think you want to be aware of this. I hesitate to use a credit card and that store again. I have been shopping in that store for over 10 years on a regular basis.
I do have the receipt for that day. It says terminal : 8, operator 284698. If you require any further information from me please contact me at this email address. Thank you for your prompt attention to this and I hope if it is your employee, we can stop this from happening again. Phyllis.