Shoppers Drug Mart — tylenol regular strength.
Hello, my name is Todd Hosmer.
I bought Tylenol on sept 3 2019 because my wife needed as we had a baby sept 1. Just looked at it today oct 8, 2019 and realized it expired in May 2019. I went back to store today and seen 4 more bottles on the same shelf expired with the same date. Spoke to manager at the store and told him I'm going to fully pursue this.
I took some last night for a headache and woke up today sick. Puking and having diarrhea.
This is a serious issue. I'm contacting my bank to get transaction number. I will also be contacting my lawyer as having expired medication on a shelf in store on a major problem
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item