Shopper Discounts & RewardsScam - Charging for unknown payments

N

I have recently noticed in the last 3 days a pyment being taken from my account in the amount of £10.00 from Shopper Discount & Rewards, I emailed enquiring what this was for as I have never seen the name or compnay before and they stated i signed up after being on Pizza Hut but i do not recall ever doing this. I feel my rights have been violated as I did not ever sign up for this and I have now cancelled it but have lost out and I feel this is wrong.

Many Thanks

Nj Maclean

• Updated by Maryo · Nov 25, 2011

Hello Neil:

I just read your post and it's important to me that your concerns are addressed and your issue is resolved. I have sent you an email directly with next steps for resolving your query. If you happen not to receive my email, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Best regards,

• Bi
    Bill Schardt Sep 20, 2012

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is an out and out scam. Their operation is, I suppose, legal but it is thoroughly dishonest. They manage to con large numbers of people in contributing to their coffers, and it is often months or years before the victims realise that £10 or so is disappearing from their accounts every month! It is high time that the government acted to close them down.

• Ne
    Neil Maclean Nov 24, 2011

I didnt enter any payment details for it at all, it was a pop up i closed, I thoguht!

Maryo Nov 05, 2010

Hello Mick:

I just realized that part of our customer service address is missing in the original response I posted. Please note that the correct address for our customer service team is [email protected]

Regards,
    Customer Service.

Maryo Nov 05, 2010

Hello Mick:

I just read your post and would very much like to assist you. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved and it’s easier to do this if you contact us directly so we can find the details of your membership. This way we can help answer your specific queries. Please contact us at shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk or you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Regards,

• Mi
    Mick Melbourne Nov 05, 2010

I recently changed my email address so I got a letter from these people saying they couldnt contact me. On accessing the website I noticed all these complaints about them. I then checked my bank statements and found they'd been taking £10 a month since last May. I've no recall of ever using them! I phoned their automated system but I couldnt get to an advisor because I dont know my membership number. For that reason I couldnt log on. I did manage (I hope!) to cancel the theft from my account but I would like my money back!