ShopGoodwill — subject: missing part of order seller: goodwill keystone area - reading item id: [protected]
Refer to message chain at https://www.shopgoodwill.com/MyShopgoodwill/DisplayMessage/1975452
When I received the package for this item, it was supposed to contain a pair of George and Martha Washington plates. However, it only contained George. The person answering my messages never provided their name or job title. The claimed that their security cameras show that the person packing put in both plates. The what happened to Martha???? They decided to send a shipping label so I could return George. Lying to buyers is a MAJOR problem as SGW. My next step is to report this on various complaint websites and with the FTC. If you ask to see their security video, I'm sure you'll be told it no longer exists.
The shipping label is addressed TO Paulette Lewandowski at Reading, and FROM me and SGW-Pam Kauscher.
More ShopGoodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Shopgoodwill.com - auction item broken in mail 
- ShopGoodwill - very dishonest company
- ShopGoodwill - did not receive my item
- ShopGoodwill - bidding privileges 
- Shop Goodwill - avoid!
- ShopGoodwill - this service! 
- ShopGoodwill - broken statue
- ShopGoodWill eCommerce (866) 466-7881 - working pioneer pl-200 direct drive turntable, damaged when shipped.
- ShopGoodwill - shipping prices are overestimated. shopgoodwill.com is price gouging on shipping. buyer beware.
- ShopGoodwill - given incorrect item #71097492