ShopGoodwilldid not receive my item

L

I used ShopGoodwill only once and won a rare item! I was so excited about that and thought that I was really lucky. Several days later they contacted me and said that my item is ready for shipping, so I paid them and then they said that it was shipped. When I arrived to pick it up I was told that nothing arrived! Contacted ShopGoodwill and they said that they had no information regarding my order and could not help me with anything. Waited for days and then weeks and nothing ever showed up! I'm extremely disappointed with this website.