Shopeehurricane spin scrubber rechargeable cordless cleaning brush (cannot be recharged and cannot be use at all)

C Jul 29, 2019

I have bought the electric brush from the seller namely JOJO B/C Enterprise on 10.07.2019. Unfortunately, the product is unable to charge and subsequently not functioning at all. However, the payment has been released to the seller where I have click the "order received" once I get my parcel cos I tot the product will be ok as there are reviews saying this seller's product is ok and fast delivery. Unfortunately, last saturday (27/7/2019) I wish to try on the electric brush to wash my toilet, found out the product is cannot be charge without any red light indicate as per the instruction book. Thus, I have make complaint immediately to the seller on the same time during afternoon and request whether I can exchange for a new one. However, the seller was reply me " cannot charge or cannot use" then stop reply me. I been waiting for 2 days and decide to make a bad comment on their product and responsivess. Once bad comment on today (29/7/2019), the seller very fast responsive to me and said " we have not reply u, u give we bad comment" and straight away blocked me which I cant contact or send msg to them at all. I feel that the seller is not responsible for the exchange part and once I made bad comment then just ignore my request. I am not first time purchased products on shopee but this is the first time i met unresponsible seller and yet poor customer service. I hoping Shopee will look into this matter and avoid other buyers like me being victim again.