Shohozfood

M Jul 11, 2019

Dear concern,

I hope you are having a good day as always.

I ordered a food from a nearest restaurant in Banani on Shohoz Food application. Order ID of that food is (SF584144720). The order was placed at 02:29 pm and confirmed at 02:36 pm. The delivery time was 40 minutes. After 40 minutes I checked my phone an I noticed that the food was not been picked up. Then i called the delivery man & he said he is going to the restaurant now. Then i called the customer service of Shohoz & one of the executive told me that they have nothing to do with it. He also told me that I need to understand as the weather is rainy. then I waited for around 04:00 pm. after that i called that rider three times in a row but he didn't even answered it. after 04:40 he came to Baridhara from Banani. As the food got cold I refused to take and the rider went with the food and the apps showed that the food is delivered.

I want to know that what kind of service do you provide. As you took the order in rainy season its your job to execute the service smooth not me to understand.Such a poor customer support. Try to improve your service.

If you claim that you really provide quality service then please take real initiative and action against it.

NB: The payment was made advance from visa card.

regards