Shell Vacations Club — timeshare circus
Shell Vacations West Wyndham, They sold us on a 1-week vacation every year, however after our first vacation, we found out that with the points we had we could not take a week unless we banked our points from the year before and borrow from next year.
It's so frustrating to call to make reservations. You are on the phone for 1 to 2 hours at least to find out you are not able to go where you want or when you need to. We always had to rearrange our dates.
They told us when we purchased that it was only owners however we found out by talking to other guests that were certainly not true.
We were also led to believe that all the svc properties were the same quality as our Napa Valley property, however, we went to one that was a complete dump.
And the cherry on top is the constant calls from salespeople to get us to upgrade yet again.
More Shell Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacation Club - timeshare presentation 
- Shell Vacations Club - Beware Big Ripe off 
- Shell Vacations Club - Rip Off 
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel they lied to us to make us sign 
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership