Shell Oil Co.no common business courtesy to assist a customer!

G

In 2004 I overpaid my Shell gas credit card by $200. Shell sent me a check for the same amount while I was in Indonesia, working the tsunami disaster... Consequently the check was voided (90 day limited). Note: Shell does not honor, like most businesses, a plus balance on an account. When I returned from Indonesia I returned the check, requesting a new one be issued. To date, almost 2 yrs later, I have not received the money due to me.

I have called Shell credit card services 12 times in this time period and have written three letters to:

1) Shell Credit Cards Services,

2) Customer Service Manager

3) Customer Relations, Shell Headquarters to ask for assistance - to no avail. I have not received a reply, an e-mail nor a phone call.

I think this borders on scandal. This company has earning in the millions/billions and they do not have the common business courtesy to assist a customer.

Regards,
Gisla.

• Updated by Jeffrey Tan · Aug 25, 2017

I have submitted to shell customer service couple weeks ago but till today there is no feedback.

• Updated by Lindalee777 · Apr 14, 2018

I am very upset I have change card eat not happy employee was not helpful

• Updated by ExtremelyAnnoyed1 · Jul 14, 2018

I don’t want to have to wait to receive my back for gas I didn’t even Get. It’s not right

• Updated by Subhash p · Sep 24, 2018

I'm Subhash P From India Karnataka Bangalore I'm winning Prize 3 Crore it's true r fack tel me plssssssssss he is asking 10, 700 to pay wat I do tel me

Comments

• Updated by Misscereca · Dec 12, 2018

Cashier makes everyone wait a really long time. Vacuum never works outside. Machine doesn't always take cards. BAD LOCATION, BAD OWNER

• Mi
    Misscereca Jan 05, 2019

THE CREDIT CARD IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN THE MACHINES HERE.

2876 EL PORTAL DRIVE

Location icon 2876 EL PORTAL DRIVE, [protected], San Pablo, US

Phone icon [protected]

• Ll
    Lloyd James Dec 12, 2018

Went to apply for a job. Could not even be bothered to give me their email. Tha Hand shake was week like a kitten. Just so unprofessional . The Garage must not be doing welll.

• Bi
    Bill Kitchen Nov 19, 2018

I purchased a car was at your Shell station (Main St. Depere WI) Code 834352 / Trans # 9105083. The Dryer does not work and there still is a film on my truck.

Joe Briggs 2 Nov 15, 2018

Below I have attached a screenshot. This worker isn't allowing customers to use their food stamp based on what their buying. I feel like this is unfair. I feel like workers shouldn't be allow to do this. It's also losing money for the company.. She's also been rude multiple times to certain customers.

• Mi
    Michael Terry West Nov 14, 2018

Charged $42.00 for $36.98 gas on 11/03/2015"6 @ 0930 approximately. Pump 13. I had to go into see cashier. She said she had to charge me $42 or it wouldn't work. She said she would correct it afterward. She didn't. Now I'm out $5.02 overcharged for gas.

• Mo
    mohammed aqib Nov 14, 2018

when we halt our car in the station they doesn't ask weather to put v-power fuel or normal. this is irritating for us.

• Li
    Lijo Pallisery Nov 14, 2018

Received fraud offer letter in the name of shell

• عثمان یعقوب Nov 13, 2018

your staff is very proudy and uneducated ...before I buy petrol at shell but now I change to caltex because of your staff

• Bo
    boilers Nov 13, 2018

Please will you asset me on the 22/11/16 at 18h00 I went to the service station in glean acres in glen Mari's they refused to help me with petrol they just stand there they will not help you at all never this is note fist time we must all ways wane there and when you ask to seep to the owner he is not available at all

• Be
    BenBoyd Nov 13, 2018

I went to the local gas station and was purchasing a cigar when the manager stated because i have a out of state id i could not buy i am 32 years old and never have i heard of such nonsense i will never go to another shell gas station. I was told that that is their policy however i have never had this issue anywhere else. Staff needs more training

• Ka
    Karen10179 Nov 13, 2018

November 20, 2016
    12 Castleridge Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 1V4
    Receipt didn't print at station; message said "Receipt available inside"
    Station #5

- Cashier wasn't able to print a receipt, kept mumbling, wasn't apologetic
    - Train your employees properly or at the very least have some common courtesy

Kevin177 Nov 13, 2018

My friend put pictures on Facebook. It is from the car was that is falling apart. The gas station is on Jefferson Highway in either Jefferson or Harahan Louisiana. The original post is under the Facebook account of Mikey Bowler. You can search home and view the post.

• Cr
    Craig Wold Nov 13, 2018

Jan 2, 2017 Payed 5.99 US a gal in Orlando at a shell station every else is around 2.49 average never noticed the rip off sign price how in the hell do you allow a station operator to rip people off welcome to Florida.

Winnipeg, Mb Craig Wold
    [protected]

• De
    Debra Kruse Nov 13, 2018

Will not let me put my phone number in to get my jewel gas rewards. He insists I need a card. Please someone call and straighten the owner out. Called and they said your phone number is all you need.

• Mb
    Mb_junior Nov 12, 2018

I was triying to by beer at the shell station located near my college etsu and cashier was a young man who was rude I show him my id and nothing he refuse to sell me beer I am a payin customer to shell that guy refuse my money. And I would like something done I feel ashamed embarrassed in front of people I want something done.thank you

Jamesbn Nov 12, 2018

Refused warranty exchange and attempt to physically restrain me from entering store by store manager 2/17/17 @ 1200 noon shell travel plaza 1670 w pacific coast hw

• Pa
    Paulayowell Nov 12, 2018

I'm trying to verify first that he is an actual employee before I tell the details. I need to know is a David Mark is a project manager in New York and cursing Africa also a Robert Syrios. Please contact me ASAP THANK YOU PAULA YOWELL

• Ci
    Cindy Hoang Nov 11, 2018

I got gas from a Shell station located at 12 N Park Victoria Dr. I wanted the reciept but It didn't come out, so I left without it. I've just noticed that they charge me twice. even though the transactions are pending, it doesn't make any sense. I'm waiting for an explanation.

• Vp
    Vphavranek Nov 05, 2018

Your station at 2065 w galena ave freeport, Il 61032 is in a residential area. They are allowing there customers to play there radios so loud that it rattles my house a block away.
    This needs to stop as I am a vet with PTSD. The loud bass set me back to desert storm. If this continues I will file a former complaint with the city.

• Bo
    Bob73 Oct 31, 2018

I came in turn bottle, and there machine needed to be empty the employees tell me sorry talk to them and being rude

• Om
    omar k Oct 31, 2018

They didn't allow me use the washroom. And the guy was unpolit with the way he replied to me.

Jerry Rivera Oct 31, 2018

The Shell gas station at 3101 N State Rd 7, Lauderdale Lakes, Fl is using electric right by the pump. The owner is allowing the car wash to vacuum running cars by the pump. This had to be a fire hazard. This had been going on for wells know. Please do something before the pumps catch fire.

Martin Kunkle Oct 27, 2018

My wife and I are really unhappy that you took the Shell station away from Magnolia Arkansas. We can't run on any other gas. The performance of your gas is awesome. We were really pissed when it changed to a Valero.

• Kl
    klarke miller Oct 22, 2018

The attendant hymn and hawed at me after I asked him to fill the tank. He asked me to go inside to tell them how much I wanted.

I asked twice for the gas attendant to fill the tank and the man at the front desk also asked me how much I wanted.

KennAshley9243 Oct 22, 2018

The two women working night shift on 06/13-14/17 were horrifically rude. Refused to give contact info of manager and refused to state their first names. I believe they pocketed a $300 lottery machine ticket based on their actions of not sseeing it. I will never be a costumer at this Store again and will not recommend it to anyone else ever.

joekim0717 Oct 21, 2018

4002 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA 98466
    (a corner of 40th St. and Bridgeport Way)

1st, fixing flat tire fee was cheated (original $24.95+tax mine is $27.95+tax)
    also, refused fixing flat tire again despite they fixed wrong.
    Manager Bill treated me so badly and rudely!!!

• Ar
    arshad888 Oct 21, 2018

Hi, i want to complain about the rude behaviour of employee.

Jaime Tovar Oct 16, 2018

I went to shell gas station to get gas and I paid for a car wash also and when I went to the car wash and punched in the code it said invalid payment form use another payment form I tried it a couple times after the fourth attempt I had to pay with my debt card even though I paid at the pump before putting gas.

Jasmine Amour Oct 15, 2018

I am trying to get in touch with someone at the shell gas station in union city on Jonesboro about my debit card an no one is answering the phone an this is making me angry I've been calling every since Thursday I'm pretty sure someone here's the phone ringing this is very important

• Su
    Subhash p Oct 02, 2018

I'm Subhash P From India Karnataka Bangalore I'm winning Prize 3 Crore it's Really R Fack Tel Me Please it's asking 10, 700 yo pay first but it's true r fack tel me plssssssssssss I'm waiting for ur msg I'm regular costmar to Shell oil

Andrea marler Oct 02, 2018

Was not aloud to purchase 3 cartons of cigarettes with a credit card

• Vi
    Vishal Shastri1 Sep 20, 2018

Timewise store #238 1632 s Voss Houston Texas 77057 seemed to be making extra bucks by making regular gas unavailable during emergency. Kindly inquire and confirm. I will like to know the findings. Email me [email protected]

Kennedy Vargas Sep 20, 2018

Hi I wanna report gas station located on 16074 sierra highway Mojave ca 93501 on pump one it wasn't giving me gas I paid for and the reader was just going to the number I paid for I want you guys to send someone to fix that issue and also would like my money back.

Jeffrey Tan Sep 19, 2018

Dear Sir,

Employee named NATIQAH of Aiman Shell in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Peninsular malaysia always being rude, n offensive all times to customers. Her bad character was reported to the station manager previously but no action taken against her. She continued to behaved such.

Please take action.

Thanks,

Jeff
    [protected]

Mandepanda Kushal Sep 18, 2018

Hi I am customer of shell petrol bunk in nayandahalli Bangalore my tank capacity is 15 liter but they have filled 16.47 liters I am really upset with the shell petrol bunk my contact number [protected]

Jennifer Burdon Sep 18, 2018

Shell station Dickensfield Fort McMurray no sign indicating low pressure for wand car wash.
    Worst ever car wash and still had to pay $22.68 after giving complaint.

• Re
    Renea7 Sep 11, 2018

My car was messed up with water in the gas when I pulled up to the gas station at Shell on Beltway and 249 and I need to find out what are y'all going to do to compensate us for the time when we were we're without our vehicles my name is Ronaliseya Stoudemire [protected]

Sachin122 Sep 11, 2018

I always go to this shell gas station on hillcrest antioch ca, to buy 2 pack of hard marlboro and lately cashier wants to shell me 1 hard pack and 1 soft pack of cigarettes. This is per owner that they can't sell 2 hard packs

Joe Payne Sep 11, 2018

got gas at Shell Station 1960 Joe White Ave on Hwy 17 by-pass in Mrytle Beach on Sat. Sept.-30-17 at approx. 1:15pm. One girl attendant inside no other customers at my pump. Some one tried to use my credit card with a wrong pin number bank refused $75 charge to my account. I have closed this card with my bank but now have no debit card to use!

• Na
    Naresh Kumaren Sep 11, 2018

The employee talks very bad and not manner at all... And return back to customer less amount of money.. If ask give back the correct money and talk bad word to customer.. How can shell can hired this type of employee... Better fired this employee