Shell Oil Co. — no common business courtesy to assist a customer!
In 2004 I overpaid my Shell gas credit card by $200. Shell sent me a check for the same amount while I was in Indonesia, working the tsunami disaster... Consequently the check was voided (90 day limited). Note: Shell does not honor, like most businesses, a plus balance on an account. When I returned from Indonesia I returned the check, requesting a new one be issued. To date, almost 2 yrs later, I have not received the money due to me.
I have called Shell credit card services 12 times in this time period and have written three letters to:
1) Shell Credit Cards Services,
2) Customer Service Manager
3) Customer Relations, Shell Headquarters to ask for assistance - to no avail. I have not received a reply, an e-mail nor a phone call.
I think this borders on scandal. This company has earning in the millions/billions and they do not have the common business courtesy to assist a customer.
More Shell Oil Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms
- Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee
- Shell gas station in Tallahassee Florida - Gas pump credit card charge
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley