Shaw's Supermarket — produce department
I bought a whole water melon from the Easton Mass. Shaws and it was rotten I returned it the same day that I bought it, I don't know if you have been to that store recently but the floor is a disgrace and is a liability for an elderly person to fall down. I told them at customer service that you advertisement you"re in for something fresh is a joke this isn't the first time I bought some frozen fish that had expired six months before, this store should be closed. Also when I returned the watermelon the person at customer service never even apologized.
More Shaw's Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers
- Shaw's - rotisserie chicken.
- Shaw's - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaw's - luminarc container and russet potatoes
- Shaw's - old food
- Shaw's - employee drunk at work.
- Shaw's - western union customer service
- Shaw's - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws - false advertisement