Shaw's Supermarketproduce department

S

I bought a whole water melon from the Easton Mass. Shaws and it was rotten I returned it the same day that I bought it, I don't know if you have been to that store recently but the floor is a disgrace and is a liability for an elderly person to fall down. I told them at customer service that you advertisement you"re in for something fresh is a joke this isn't the first time I bought some frozen fish that had expired six months before, this store should be closed. Also when I returned the watermelon the person at customer service never even apologized.

• Su
    susan d cargill Jun 20, 2016

I am never shopping at shaws in Easton agin

• Su
    susan d cargill Jun 20, 2016

I am never shopping at Easton shaws again