Sharper Impressions PaintingUNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Well the whole thing starts out with a salesperson showing up at your door. He promises you whatever you want to hear. He says that he will be painting your house. He makes you feel warm and fuzzy. HE SELLS YOU. Then the fun begins. Now that you signed up the circus comes into town. Four hispanic fellows that spoke NO English now are at my door. They have no clue about what my salesperson and I talked about. There is NO WAY that they were legal. Now they start on the house and I don't think they had any clue what they were doing. I asked them to leave before it was too late. They did not put TSp in the power wash as promised. They tried to paint before the house was dry. They didn't tarp everything off as promised. They did not scrape the paint that was flaking. They were going to paint right over it. They did not caulk as I was promised. Now I am going to hire a professional painter. I wish I had checked Sharper Impressions Painting out on the internet before I signed up. I am not the only person that has had a problem with them. I do not recommend that you sign up with this company. I feel like I was tricked. STAY AWAY.

• Un
    Unfortunate May 06, 2009

That is the problem with this "type" of painting company. They have a great marketing machine, great presentation, nice looking well dressed salesman, and a laptop and printer that give you an estimate complete with a picture of YOUR house on it. Notice that they never talk about their painters in specifics, or mention the word employee. That is because they subcontract ALL their work to guys who only need a pulse and a van with ladders to get a job. Be very careful who you hire!!!

• Wp
    wplayer Aug 31, 2009

Please submit complaints to www.bbb.org, where it will make a difference.