SharpSharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV

S Review updated:

Purchased a Sharp LCD 42" TV model LC-42D72U exactly a year ago and it completely broke down. No picture and power, just blinking green power and OCP light. Called Sharp immediately and thank goodness was just within days of warranty expiring so a case number was issued and local repair shop was contacted. It has been two weeks since they picked up my TV and still no TV. Last time I called they were still waiting on a circuit board or some sort of board. I've been without a TV for over a month and I am getting very impatient. Sharp if you are reading, my case number is 4616226. What is up with this long wait? If it can't be fixed please give me a new TV.

Consumers beware, do not buy Sharp, they are not reliable products. I had a new Sharp microwave and I also had to get it repaired two or three.

Sharp get your act together.

• SHARP FLAT SCREEN PRICE 1600.00 PURCHASED 1/13/08 WILL NOT WORK AND SEARS WILL NOT LET ME RETURN ITEM. RECIEPT STATES 90 DAY RETURN BUT THEY STATE 30 DAY I AM STUCK WITH A TV THAT WILL NOT WORK THAT I PAID 1600.00 FOR TWO MONTHS AGAO. I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR WHEN THEY CAN SEND SOME ONE OUT BUT THEY SHOULD JUST LET ME RETURN THIS ITEM. THIS IS VERY UNFAIR.

• Br
    Brenda & John Nov 05, 2008

I totally agree. I have had my Sharp Aquos 42" lcd 18 months. There are dark lines (4) running from side to side and up and down. Contacted Sharp and they said too bad--out of warranty. Paid $2000 for this piece of junk. Read that these lines are caused by lcd panel seams breaking underneath.
    Buy a Samsung instead--they report no problems. BEWARE OF SHARP! They don't stand behind their products.

• Ly
    Lynn Dec 01, 2008

"Cyber Monday Sale" on Dell website.

Wrong price for "Sharp 32" 1080p for $479" on 12/01/08!!

Dell advertised Sharp 32" 1080p for $479 as Cyber Monday sale. However, when I clicked on the link to purchase, it routed me to a different product Sharp 32" 720p with $479 price. I realized right away that something was wrong so I called the customer service. Dell told me that it was a mistake and they meant to advertise for 720p Sharp instead of 1080p Sharp.

I requested to let me buy 1080p Sharp with $479 as advertised. I talked to several supervisors and managers but I ended up being disappointed at the end. They did not honor the advertised price.

I've been a loyal customer to Dell for many years and it was upsetting that they didn't care enough to cover for their own mistake.

Let me know if there is anyone out there who may have similar experience with Dell.

• Fr
    Fred M Dec 29, 2008

I was given a Sharp 52" tv on November 20 by my wife for an anniversary gift. She ordered the TV from QVC. The TV only worked for 4 days and started to power off. After calling QVC for a replacement, I was told that the could not replace the TV because they were on a waiting list. That only starts the frustration. I called Sharp for service, they scheduled a service call for a week later. The day before the scheduled appointment the service called me to verify the time and address. I took the day off from work to meet the technician, on the morning of the service call I get a call from the tech to diagnose the problem and let me know he would order the parts and reschedule when the parts arrive. This was frustrating to no end, because this was already scheduled and Sharp informed me that they would send all the needed parts to the service tech before the service call. After another week I called the service tech to schedule an appointment. On 12/08/2008 the tech showed up at my home and replaced the power supply in the tv, only to find out the repair did not work. The tech informed me he woud call and order more parts and reschedule another service call. I immediately called Sharp service and complained, the Sharp rep, . informed me they would replace the tv and it would take 7 to 10 days. On 12/23/2008 the delivery company arrived to replace the tv and the screen of the new unit was completely shattered. I called Sharp while the delivery guys were there only to be told the department that could help me was shut down due to a "Blizzard". So, I spent the holidays without a television. On 12/26/2008 I called to complain and was told the tv would be replaced AGAIN, and the order would be sent that day. I called today(12/29/2009) to check the status and was told the tv was in route. I called the shipping company and they have NO shipping information. So Sharp lied again. This has truly been the worst experience I have ever had with a consumer product. I will never by another Sharp product or order from QVC again.

• Gy
    GySgt Mar 08, 2009

Thowring good money after bad... Replacing the PSB with the same bad part on the board is your problem...

[email protected]

Semper Fi

• Ke
    Kev Mar 22, 2009

I agree completely with the above comments. Sharp quality and customer service is worthless to say the least. I have an Aquos LC-32DA5U and recently had the same problems as many others that I have been reading. Power up only to get blinking OPC and POWER green leds. The set is out of warranty and sharp is no help except to suggest a service center over an hour away from me. I ordered a service manual off line and am 75% sure this is all a power board failure. These boards are hard to find. I am assuming from the mass failures of these televisions. You can't get on a message or help board with out noticing several people with the same problem. For the 1600-2000$ price tag on these sets you should be able to expect more from them. I am going to get the soldering gun out and try to fix mine we will see what happens there. As for sharp I am going to do what I can as a consumer and not buy any more sharp products. I hope everyone else who has had the same problem does likewise. If we tell are friends family and coworkers like I have maybe we can make a difference and companies like sharp might try to stand by there high end equipment better then they do now. I am planning on 3 more tvs in the near future and maybe a fourth if I can't get this one working. I am not sure what kind yet but know none will be a sharp brand.

• Ji
    Jim Mar 23, 2009

My Sharp Aquos has given up the ghost after a mere 10000hours use over five years. You may think that five years is an acceptable time for a TV to last, I don't! All previous TVs have lasted ad infinitum, and to really put this into context from an environmental point of view, one of my first "green" light bulbs purchased nearly 25 years ago has only just failed. If we can expect a light bulb to last, why not a TV, especially when it was so expensive! Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, section 14, a product must demonstrate durability irrespective of warranty...so watch out vendor, I feel a law action coming along!

• Ju
    jun carol lee Jul 14, 2009

ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO THE VOLUME CONTROL WOULD NOT WORK WELL, COULD BARLEY HEAR TV WHICH WAS PURCHASED FROM COSTCO TWO YEARS AGO.

• Sh
    sharp sucks Aug 10, 2009

I have my Aquos purchased from Costco, and it is broken down 1 month after the 2 year (costco extended) warranty, with blinking power, then a complete dead.

Consider, I watch this TV only for about 1 hour per every 3 weeks or less, it should be new brand new condition. This is my last Sharp TV.

• Ss
    SSallo Sep 24, 2009

I bought a Sharp 65" DLP TV 2 years ago. The Color Wheel, a part that Samsung sells for $100, stopped working. My technician tried to buy one unsuccessfully. I spoke to Sharp in many departments. I was told that Sharp insists you buy the Color Engine for $1700 to $2700.Even though the color wheel is a plug in part. They will not sell it. Customer Service politely told me to"dump it".It is the price of a new set. The stupid girl asked if I would buy another Sharp. I said never. She asked me "why".

I am 82 years old and look forward to my large screen TV. I can't afford to buy a $2700. TV every 2 years.Please let everyone buying a Sharp product to be where.

• Ni
    Nikki Rossiter Oct 19, 2009

I have same problem with my sharp aquos 42" just under 2 yrs old & not used much, suddenly switched off, sharp did not want to know as it was out of guarantee, had it looked at & turned out to be the main power board- apparently this is a common problem!! I will never buy a sharp product again. I am now out of pocket by £938 & nothing I can do as it was purchased from Makro (a whloesalers) so can not use sales of goods act!! people should be made aware of this. PLEASE DO NOT BUY SHARP!!!
    Also heard samsung have similar power problems.

• Ji
    Jim Dodson Oct 26, 2009

I have a sharp lc-32d43u, I recieved the tv for a service award, , , 18 months ago, , , thank god I didn't have to buy it, , , 6 months after I recieved the tv the while watching the news, , , , the screen went dark, , , sound was still on, , , so I turned it off and it came back on, , , thought cool, , , no problem, , well last week it did it again, , , this time with two green lights blinking, , , the picture went out and sound stayed on, , , , , , so I turned it off with the remote, , it never came back on again, , , I called sharp for a repair center and to see if there was anything they could do, , , Jason the Customer service rep...said sorry it is out of warranty, , , and since we have not had previous problems similar to this there was nothing sharp could do, , my only option take it to an repair shop and pay to have it fixed, , , the repair is in the power supply block, , and will cost me $260.00...my money...after gettin online, , , I have seen numerous problems similiar to this, , , and some exactly the same...If I can help it I will never own anything made by sharp again, , , the tv was in bedroom...and was watched no more that an hour a night, , , two nights a week, , the rest of the week I am out of town for work, , , , who's coming out ahead on this...??

• Tr
    Trebor2 Nov 21, 2009

The volume is bad. Also, our TV sometimes takes 10 minutes to "warm-up". We get nothing but colorful bars while we wait for a picture to appear.

• Pe
    Peter Wallis Dec 09, 2009

I have a Sharp Aquos TV that stopped working after 3 months...$2700.00 well spent...Sharp have given me the run around and refuse to replace my television...It has been at their Authorised service agent now for 5 weeks who keep telling me that SHARP keep sending the wrong parts to fix the problem...I will never ever buy another SHARP product nor will any of my friends...SHAME on you SHARP

• Po
    Poolbuider Jan 20, 2010

I purshase a Sharp LC52d64u LCD TV from QVC on 9/6/08 and with this purchase I received fifteen month warranty and lucky I did. The TV when out two weeks prior to my warranty ending and luckily I had purchased an three year extended warranty which began the day after the manufactures warranty ran out. The TV tech came out with all the right parts to fix the TV but after inspecting the TV the Tech said that all it needed was to have the TV reset. The TV worked for about two weeks and went out again with the same problem. (As I said earlier I am thankfull for purchasing the extended warranty!!) The TV tech was contacted again and when the tech came out he informed me that he was hear to replace the boards but as he started to work found out the Sharp had sent the wrong parts. After a wait of three weeks a different tech came out and replaced the parts but found out the the problem was not the circut boards but the LCD panel itself. After serveral calls they agreed to rplace the TV with a newer model but same size which is finally going to be delivered on 1/22/2010. I am looking forward to having the new TV but am not feeling to confident that I will not have any more problems. I recommend to everyone to make sure that you spend the money for the extended warranty and keep track of when the warranty will expired and purchase another one. The warranty cost was around $250 for three years and I am finding out it was money well spent. Hope everyone has better luck with their Sharp Aquos then I did and as I have told Sharp this will be the last TV I will purchase from them because of the slow customer service.

Just a final not I purchase a Pioneer TV in 2004 which is a Pioneer Plasma monitor TV and has over 30000 hours on it and the only item that has been replaced was the power center which went out just past 15000 hours and was replaced under a factory warranty even though the TV was four years old and had to warranty. I recommend highly to everyone to purchase Pioneer TV's as I have two new ones that are just over two years old and have had no problems.

No TV ;( Jul 06, 2010

Our 18 month old Sharp Aquos just died. We called the customer service hotline...the representative said there was nothing he could do for us, nor could he point us in direction of somebody who could. He did not seem to care about our problem at all and was extremely rude. He even told us to "stop wasting his time and ours". Buyer beware.

janeite Aug 10, 2010

I have had a 37 " Sharp high-def, LCD television for 3 years. In the last few months it has developed a dark "smudge" type mark on the screen that is growing larger. Anyone else? Will it eventually cover the entire screen? . The Panasonic it replaced was over 20 years old. Is there anything I can do? $1, 000 for a tv was a major, unprecedented purchase for me as I prepared for retirement.

mateo1970 Oct 06, 2010

I just dealt with Sharp customer service today regarding my 32" LCD going black screen and the power button flashing green.

TERRIBLE customer service and no support whatsoever!!! They just gave me the run around and when I asked to speak to the supervisor it was more of the same.

I will NEVER purchase a Sharp product again!!!

Sticking to Sony and Panasonic or Toshiba.

Salami Nov 23, 2010

I had a serious problem with Sharp company, they produce trash, I bought my TV from amazon.com a year and half, when I got it I had problem with Audio and fuzzy screen. The Fuzzy screen used to stay one min and go normal so I didn't give it much attention like what happen to Audio which is extremely low. The TV was Sharp Aquos LC32GP1U please check the price it was $1200, down the drain.
    The customer service is extremely unprofessional, first they offered me to fix it in a local shop then they told me no the TV needs panel and it will cost more its value so they offered me to return my TV and get prorated one for reduced price. Pay more money, WHY? I paid enough already and buy another Sharp WHY? Conclusion I will never buy any Sharp product I will turn all my friends and the people I know against this company boycott their product for their own sake

• Un
    unidrv1 Dec 14, 2010

I am a personal protection consultant. Currently, I am representing a client who is complaining about a similar problem as noted above. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who can offer any information that may assist me in resolving his case. Sharp Canada, has indeed been a difficult partner in the resolution process, to say the least. Please reply to [email protected] if you feel you may have any information to offer. Thanks
    SGB - unidrv PPC.

• Ne
    neilnnat Dec 16, 2010

we have a sharp aquos 46 inch tv, it worked for 1 hr and turned off, bottom light just kept flashing, we are still waiting for a verdict on whats wrong with it, we also got a sharp aquos 32 inch tv as a bonus, when i plugged it into the surgesafe power board then turned on the power it started to billow out smoke. This was straight out of the box, brand new like the bigger version. Two brand new sharp tv's are now worthless junk, we will be getting our money back. Over AU$2500 worth of tv and it's crap.

• Tv
    Tv Guy Dec 22, 2010

every single sight that i have gone on has said the same thing. "its probably a power board issue" if the power boards are such an issue than why cant sharp have the forsight to fix power boards before you sel them? tis is the stupidest thing i have ever seen in my life! my tv has the flashing green light like everyone elses but im not willing to spend my hard earned money on something i shouldnt have ever dealt with.

by the way other people reading this should check this website http://www.fixya.com/support/t338217-lcd_sharp_tv_flashing_green_light it might help you more than it helped me

• Dy
    dylansdad15 Dec 26, 2010

I also have a Sharp LC-32SB24U TV, and it too is having power board problems. It is now useless and shuts off automatically. I thankfully have an extended warrantee with BestBuy and they assure me that I am covered and will replace the TV if that is needed but I don't want another Sharp. A friend also owns the same TV and is having the same problems. I have heard these complaints over and over and it seems as if the American consumer is being had. I was assured that it was a TV of good quality for the price, but that is an out an out lie. Sharp has shoddy merchandise and consumers need to boycott the products.

• Dy
    dylansdad15 Dec 26, 2010

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SHARP TV PRODUCTS. They will stop working and the company is aware of the faulty products but refuses to do anything about it. The power boards on these TV's will fail!!!

• Er
    Ergile Feb 23, 2011

More importantly, Sharp Electronics Corp. offers little if any support.

My AJ-5030 was purchased from the Home Shopping Network and neither Sharp Electronics Corp. nor HSN has addressed the issues of no drivers, poor print & scanning speed.

Sharp Electronics Corp. stated they would likely release a Windows XP driver nearly 11 months after I purchased the AJ-5030.

This printer is so poorly designed, that owners will find that when it locks itself or their system up, there's not even a power or reset switch.

• Sw
    SWIMTAM Mar 21, 2011

my mom bought a sharp aquos led 46in for my dad because he was very sick. He has passed away and now after only owning it 7 months it just went dead ..., .no picture.. BEST BUY techs came out says it has drop damage. No way was not dropped. JUNK...SO WE WILL TRY TO TO FOLLOW UP WITH SHARP. THIS IN IN FLORIDA BET THEY WOULDNT WANT ME TO NAME THE STORE.

• Un
    Unidrv Mar 21, 2011

What you all need to do is this. Relephone Sharp USA/Canada. There is a 800 number for them just cant remember what they are. CHris Voster is in the USA, and Michele Efatoski, in Canada. Tell her/him the problem, tell her/him Model/Ser #, Date of purchase, and remind that the US AND CAnadian laws provide for the expectation that large appliance, and other "big ticket items" have a consumer expectation to LAST longer than the warranty coverage alone. Then let them know that YOU ARE NOT GOING AWAY TIL IT IS FIXED AND FOR FREE!! They will buck and whoooo and haaa dor a week or so then they will buckle if ya tell them you are now passing it off to your attorney (they HATE lawyers). Also tll them that over 200, 000 complaints have been registered for the EXACT SAME PROBLEM over several models, and should have been voluntarily RECALLED for the problem!! If you keep on them, and KEEP YOUR COOL, you will end up with a free repair, warranty or not, and they will do it at their HEAD OFFICE TECH DEPT. WHich means your tv will probly last 20 years without further problems. How do I know this, you ask?? I DID IT OFR A CLIENT OF MINE, I am a PPC (personal protection Consultant who has dealt with cases such as this for 28 years. Good Luck, and DO NOT GIVE UP!!! That is what they want. :D Sgb/unidrv

• Sw
    SWIMTAM Mar 21, 2011

my mom bought a sharp aquos MODEL LC46LE810UN 46in for my dad because he was very sick. He has passed away and now after only owning it 7 months it just went dead ..., .no picture.. hhgregg techs came out says it has drop damage. No way was not dropped. JUNK...SO WE WILL TRY TO TO FOLLOW UP WITH SHARP. THIS IN IN FLORIDA BET THEY WOULDNT WANT ME TO NAME THE STORE. Melbourn, FL.

• Br
    BrianFC Apr 16, 2011

Sharp Aquos LC52D64 - has flashing power and OCD LEDs and widespread panel delamination - I've thrown enough money in their direction and will NOT pay another penny to repair this joke of a product.

Nothing like paying nearly $3000 for a "green banana" (not ready for consumption and ripens at the customer's house). Sharp should have caught this flaw during factory testing, shut down their production line and FIXED this design problem early on, and instead knowingly produced, marketed, and sold tens of thousands more DEFECTIVE products.

I'm an electronics design engineer and this kind of continued and intentional ignorance of an obvious and evident design flaw has NO excuse. None. I will not only NEVER buy any Sharp consumer product again; in fact I will avoid designing-in any Sharp component-level products (they make integrated circuits, optocouplers and other optoelectronics as well as displays) in anything I design. I am ultimately responsible for the quality of my circuit designs and if I can't depend on a company to support their customers for a $3000 item, how can I expect them to care about a part that costs under a dollar?

Sharp is an immoral, greedy, shameless, capitalist pig corporation that doesn't care about product reliability or customer satisfaction. Once they have your money in their pocket, you are cast aside to make room for the next victim.

Disgusting

• Lo
    lobo4367 Apr 30, 2011

i have a sharp Aquos LC-42D72U it just started with these line all accross the screen, picture is still there but has these weird lines, when you remove the video, the snow is fine no lines,

• Lo
    lobo4367 Apr 30, 2011

i have a sharp aquos LC-42D72U it just started going weird like lines all accross the screen, i know that sharps are a bad product, and i sure won"t be getting another one, .i am inclosing a picture if anyone knows this problems i hope youwill let me know carl

• Ga
    GameTech May 03, 2011

I also have a SHARP AQUOS with the blinking LED's problem.
    I'm not going to complain about SHARP.
    I thought I would try and shed some light on the problem if anyone is interested.
    All electronics manufactured overseas in the past 3 to 4 years have been LEAD FREE.
    This is because LEAD is toxic.
    The solder that holds the electronics together was made of 60% LEAD and 40% TIN.
    Now it is made of SILVER, TIN and COPPER which cost more and is a lot harder than the old solder.
    It doesn't handle temperature changes or vibration as well as the old stuff.
    The only way to fix it is to remove the SILVER solder and replace it with LEAD solder.
    The newer LCD, LED and PLASMA displays are, in my opinion, easier to repair than the old CRT type.
    That is as long as parts are available.
    There has been a growing problem in the electronics repair industry over the past 20 years.
    People claiming to be Technicians, are not.
    Some are just going to tell you it can’t be fixed, then try to get you to buy one from them.
    Others will have you believe you need to pay them for repairs on something that still doesn’t work.
    Always ask for an estimate, ask what happens if it cannot be repaired, you should get it back for little or no cost.
    If not, you might see it working and for sale or the parts being sold on Ebay.

• Le
    Lee Walters May 03, 2011

Purchased Sharp AQUOS LC-60LE810UN in September 2010, now eight months later the set is dead...just flashing power light. Called Sharp and they had a local repair shop, replace the Main Unit and Power Driver, which took nearly two weeks waiting for parts. Finally they came out to the house Saturday morning, repaired the tv...on Sunday morning I tried to turn it on and same problem, it was dead again with flashing power light. Called Customer service yesterday and was told a special service rep would call me later in the day or moring...so far no call's. I really would like a differant model at this point or even better yet, a refund. I have a Vizio purchased 3 years ago, which sit's outdoors, by a pool and has had no issues. These televisions are complete junk, wish I would have purchased a Sony or Vizio.

• Am
    Amylynn29 Jun 23, 2011

The day after my husband and I got married we purchased a Sharp 52" LCD HDTV model LC52SB57UN on 11/7/09. My husband did not buy the extended warranty for $300 and because of what we have dealt with so far it wouldn't have done much good. Just a few months after the 1 year warranty the television started to flicker on and off while watching a movie, at first I thought it was our blue ray player. However after watching TV with the player off the problem continued to get worse until the screen stopped working almost completely.

We contacted Sharp as soon as the problem happened and the Sharp customer service rep stated you should have bought the extended warranty. I felt like saying I'm sorry I didn't realize that your products were so terrible. I didn't stop until I spoke with some sort of a manager. He agreed to have sharp pay for the parts after we had to take it to an authorized Sharp repair person. We paid $50 dollars for the guy to look at it and Sharp did send the parts. The TV was gone for 3 weeks and he replaced the LCD Control Unit and the Power Board $250 later. So we thought the TV was as good as new, just about a week ago the same problem came back and Sharp refused to pay for another part, wow why not send us a new TV?????

We got a hold of the same manager and he said he would send it to the review team, HA. The manger got back with us after repeated calls back to them because it was three days later and he said the review committee offered to let us buy another TV for over $1000 or a refurbished one at the price of $750 after we send back our TV and pay for over a $100 in shipping. Obviously that is a horrible offer because we only paid $1, 656 initially and when they went on sale at Walmart we received a rebate of $650 bringing the grand total of this Sharp HDTV to $950.00.

Basically I think that Sharp is a horrible company that does not stand by their products. I will never ever purchase a Sharp TV or any of their other products. I told everyone I know what awful service and products Sharp carries. With 4, 987 Facebook Friends I think enough people will know to beware of Sharp products of any kind!

• Ro
    Robyn E. W. Jun 30, 2011

I bought my Sharp Aquos from Costco and it broke 1 year after I got it, except I thought it was the Cable (since that was also broken), 21 days before my extended Costco Warranty was out, I called it in when it also broke during a Netflix Movie on XBox. They have replaced the main board 2X, and now I am having the flashing OPC & Power Flashing 3X then stops, continues that cycle. Sharp told Costco that they want to send the repair people to my house for a 4th time and watch it happen themselves and contact the Sharp people. So we decided we would record the instances for them, since we also have the added, picture goes out, power light still on, and if you turn it off and on, it still does not come back on. We went out this afternoon, and within 2 hours of being home, all 3 things have happened, and we have it on video. The TV repair company said they don't usually have this problem with Sharp, but I would say that this board says otherwise. Costco says it's up to the TV Repair people to suggest that we need a new TV, thank GOODNESS, that's what they are leaning on telling them. Oh Darn Costco doesn't sell this TV anymore, I guess I will have to find another one to get. Not that Costco hasn't stood by it's service plan, I think I will be looking for a different place to purchase it where I can get a 4 year plan. I WANT A NEW TV!!!

jason nair Jul 04, 2011

i have a 32 inch sharp hd lcd, and mine is doing the same thing with the blinking green lights...
    i am sick to my stomach because three months ago i bought a 60 inch sharp hd lcd, it's probably gonna do the same thing and it's not even paied for, i feel sick to my stomach...

• Au
    aUScomsumer Jul 12, 2011

Well, good luck with your 60 inch Jason, My Sharp LC-60LE820UN just shut down last night. I have a white blinking light at the bottom of the set. My TV is only six months old. Wish I would have read this page before spending thousands of dollars on a Sharp TV.
    Now what do I do? Sounds like Sharp won't help.

• Th
    thunder136 Oct 03, 2011

i bought a sharp 40 inch model lc-40e77un broke down after 17 months bought from hsn or qvc iam 75 years 0ld never had a tv break down i talked to some body at best buy he said they dont want to sell sharp they have a bad record iam going to chop it up an sent it back to sharp and buy s samsung thanks for letting me vent

• Ba
    bayfish Nov 25, 2011

I have a Sharp Aquos model LC52LE700UN. Purchased in March 2010. The tv does not power on. There are no flashing power or OPC lights. The set is completely dead. The Sharp warranty is expired but I have an extended warranty from the dealer. I will update everyone as soon as I can.

• Ba
    bayfish Dec 03, 2011

The power board on my 52" Aquos was replaced. That wass the problem. I got the tv back today and it works great. Keep your fingers crossed.