The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shark Steam Mop — Quit working after 20 uses
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a shark steam Mop in 2010 from Belks store in Valdosta. It worked fairly well at first. I used it app.10 times and then it just stopped producing steam. I called the company and they said to use a paper clip to clean a small hole that emits the steam...NOTHING...
I wrote letters, called and then proceeded to write on FACE BOOK SHARK SITE...Still nothing.
Now my friends and I are going to the big box stores and stand by the displays and tell everyone what a lousy product it is.
I believe Shark should replace my mop...with their apologies.
More Shark Steam Mop Complaints & Reviews
- Shark Steam Iron - Dangerous and unsafe
- Shark Steam Mop - Fraud and scam
- Shark Cordless Vacuum - Running time
- Shark Steam Mop - Burned my toes
- Shark Steam Mop - Stops working
- Shark Steam Mop - Replacement issue
- Shark Deluxe Steam Mop - Water does not heat up
- Shark Steam Mop - Broke on 3rd use
- Shark Vaccum HV122 - Accessories
- Shark Steam Mop - Steam mop stopped working