Sharaf dg / bad service

DCC shop, United States

I visited sharaf dg deira city centre on 7.6.19 evening, 9pm. Selected one hp printer and then looking for a mobile for my wife, we got a gentleman explaining about samsung a50 model (we were uncomfortable with the smell from his cloths, while the person insisted to the same model to go for etc; where we went ahead and look for another few models as he assisted and we selected the same samsung model. I saw on smart watch in samsung but he mentioned "all watches are finished in last night!!!" any how we went ahead to pay the printer and samsung a50 where the real heroine appeared. She smartly taken the mobile and printer and went ahead to swipe the card, where I asked about the narrated foc items - she mentioned its out of stock and you have to come back after 3days to collect it. I cancelled the item then she advised us that 'if you dont want dont take!!!' the glorified seller shouldn't treat a customer like this. Will you expect a customer to be diverted towards a package of offer and without even informing - you are collecting money!!! Do you believe that a customer has no other choice than sharaf dg!!!
I thought about to meet customer service there - then don't want to waste time for nothing where some one might have monitoring the neatness of staff and communication etc; which I believe not there.

Vi