Seventh AvenueService & product

I Feb 24, 2020

I ordered a stero from this godforsaken co. Big, big mistake. They had it listed in catalog for $177.99.. Not too bad, so I ordered it. My first bill arrived with amount of $399.99!! No way in hades would I have paid that much for this piece of crap.. I called and advised I had been overcharged. They said the catalog was a misprint and the wrong price was put under wrong item; not my problem.. They gave me a $120.00 credit.. That was not even close to what I should have been credited back. I kept my payments up for the $177.99 and pif on 8/14/2019. But yet I kept getting bills for $169.00. I called again.. Told this was finance charges since I had not pd. On acct.in several months.. I ask why should I pay on an account that was pif... They say now it wasnt.. Called again.. Was told by supervisor that yes acct. Was pif as of 8/14/2019.. Feb.20 get an alert from my credit monitoring.. Saying they had issued a derogatory statement on my credit file with experian. It dropped my credit score over 300 freaking points with experian!!! I'm so mad at these people.. I made my 11th phone call to this crap co. And got a supervisor by the name of sue whom was the ugliest, rudest and most smart [censored] person I have talked to yet, & i've spoke to 10 of them.. She would not listen, kept interrupting me and started hollering at me. I dont think so!!! I have filed complaints with all credit bureaus, the bbb in wisconsin where their located and filed a psc complaint against them. They are theives who dont give a damn about their customers.. We are just a voice on the line, they don't have to face us in person so they speak to their customer base how ever they please. I'll never order from them or their other companies and will be the worst advertisement they ever had. Don't buy from these crooks!! You will regret it.. And sue advised me they would not remove the remark on my credit file in a very snerky way... Snerk on sue.. One of these days karma is gonna catch up, and I hope i'm diving the bus!! Terrible company with horrible customer service and even worse so called supervisors. Would ve wuse to stay far, far away from these swindlers.

macountry Aug 18, 2020

They are doing me the same exact way. And I'll never order from them again either!