Seventh Avenue

Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Seventh AvenueChenille bedspread

I purchased a red chenille bedspread and it looked beautiful. They stated it was 100% cotton. Yet now they say there is no thread count. All cotton has a thread count. It had a terrible smell and made me sick. I washed it and it totally clogged up my washer and dryer. My dryer almost caught on fire. The red fuzz balls flew all over my house. Even a week later I was seeing them. I called and they sent me a prepaid label to return and they received it back. I talked to their quality control person and she said she would issue a full credit including shipping and handling. I asked her to email me verification of that. She said they didn't do business that way. Not even a simple email. They did issue a credit on my credit card as promised on August 7. But on August 17 when I received my statement, they took part of it away. I call them back and they say it may take 24 to 48 hours for someone to call me because August is a busy month for them. I haven't heard anything as of yet. And previously the lady in quality control said she would tell her supervisor about their product ruining my washer and dryer. It's been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing. They also changed the name of the bedspread by one word and the item# and now call it NEW on their website. Also because of doing this, they took down ALL the reviews. Don't order from them because they will only tell you lie after lie. And customer service is well trained reading from the same script. BUYER BEWARE!

Respond

Seventh AvenueNo record of payment after sending proof

I ordered a set of cookware. Received in good condition and made a payment of 72.48. Keep getting calls of non-payment. I sent them proof of receipt of payment through them and transaction ID. I even sent them a screen shot of my account on Seventh Avenue web site. They still continue to say they did not receive a payment. They want me to send a bank statement which I can not do as I have no bank account. I use a Direct Express debit card issued through social security. Direct Express showed the payment. I will not send my social security debit information due to security concerns. Also, why should I even have to prove their screw up even though I did. Buyer beware. Stay away from this company with terrible customer service who do not listen to their customers. I told them to close my account after I pay the balance of what is owed according to me and proof of payment which I sent them!

Seventh AvenueSupersonic sc-499 portable tv

Ordered a Portable TV a SuperSonic SC-499 Seventh Avenue price $149.99 + Shipping and Handling $22.95 for a total of $172.94. Wife check online Amazon has the same Portable TV a SuperSonic SC-499 for $69.99 and free shipping and handling. For the price that Seventh Avenue billed me for one Portable TV SuperSonic SC-499 $172.94 I can purchase two from Amazon and still have $32.96 to go out for dinner. This not including the interest they billed for using their credit card. Returning Product by prepaid Fedex Label provided by Seventh Avenue !!! Beware Seventh Avenue are not making an honest profit but more like robbing their loyal customers. You have been warned. Beware of the Seventh Avenue Robbers!!!
      lugo.[protected]@yahoo.com
      Jose Lugo-Jimenez

Respond

Seventh AvenueThis company calls me and offers their production

I’m really annoyed by the company Seventh Avenue. Once I ordered from them, and now they continued to call me and offered some stuff. I already told them to stop and I wouldn’t buy from them again, but these stupid agents continued to call. Please, if anyone knows how to stop these calls, post comments or help me. I’m really pissed off with it. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this horrible company.

Seventh Avenue — Consumer service

I call consumer service about my bill. I have always paid my bill at the end of the month. I have been doing...

Seventh Avenue — Terrible service

In January of 2006 I ordered a pot &pan set from them. Once the set had arrived I only used them for a week...