The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ServPro — overcharging and theft-fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
ServPro was hired to clean our home after a fire. The Co quoted a bid and after discussing that it included cleaning duct work and vents, but they were replaced by another Co-for new HVA, they declined to remove that charge. They did not clean total number of rooms in the house and continue to send me a bill after I paid for the services that they did accomplish. My credit card was stolen by one of the workers and charged almost $3000 on it which is fraud.
More ServPro Complaints & Reviews
- ServPro - awful company
- ServPro - be careful
- ServPro - buyer beware
- ServPro - negligence
- ServPro - avoid them like a plague
- ServPro - worst experiance ever!
- ServPro - after they finished their job out carpet smelled worse then before
- Servpro Of Bellaire - extremely unprofessional
- Servpro Of Bluffton - very dissatisfied
- ServPro - response or lack of, to telephone calls and/or emails