The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sergeant Bansect — Complaint
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
May 24th/2014, there was a video posted on facebook of a cat having violent seizures from the anti-flea/tic medicine: 'Sergeant Bansect'; it was absolutely DISGRACEFUL and HEARTBREAKING to watch this poor innocent animal, shake and twitch constantly, -fearing its life (eventually having to be put down, b/c no animal can live in this state). The video was spreading like wildfire; on its way to becoming viral, so I decided to read up on the vaccine to see if there were similar stories. The reason I'm submitting a complaint, is that I found hundreds upon hundreds of horror stories; some animals lived through the ordeal, whereas others weren't so lucky. Please understand, -some of these complaints dated back to 2008. So, 6 years later, this video is proof that absolutely nothing has been done to stop this. It sickens me to know that in 6 years, this hasn't been banished!! Re-called?! Nothing?!! A pet is better off living with fleas, than having to seizure out until it dies. Please help!
More Sergeant Bansect Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick