Seneca cigarettesDo NOT order from them!

C

I ordered from them on Oct. 1, and they tried to double-charge my account on Oct. 3, but there wasn't enough money in the account to pay twice, so I had to pay a non-sufficient funds charge. Called the company very upset, they said they would refund my money, and send the cigarettes, to keep me as a customer. They refunded it, and I waited. No cigarettes. Called them back, they said they were shipped yesterday. Gave me a phony tracking number. Waited 2 more weeks, no cigarettes. Called them back. They said "order was lost in the mail, we'll send a replacement order". They didn't. It's now Nov. 19. No cigarettes. But I got a letter today from them, said if I don't send full payment for the order immediately, because I stopped payment on my check (I didn't) and had received my order (I didn't), they would turn me over to collections AND "the authorities". My bank can't block them till they take the money out again, which I'm sure they will. I don't know what to do.

john cooke Dec 01, 2008

BAD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH

They sent me a shipment that I did not order and I am unable to contact them as there E-Mail keeps comong back as bad and the phone is always ringing busy.

• Br
    britestarr Feb 02, 2011

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PEOPLE!! EVERYTHING YOU READ ABOUT THEM IS TRUE! THEY TAKE YOUR ORDER AND WHEN YOU TRY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE TRACKING THEY ARE NASTY AND RUDE. THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT CARE IF YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE OR NOT. THEY ARE USING RPS DELIVERY WHICH HAS A REPUTATION OF THERE OWN!! HORRIBLE!!!
    TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!

• Fl
    Floyd1231 May 06, 2011

bought carton, half are full of tiny holes, cant smoke.

• Ve
    Vera62 Sep 09, 2011

These complaints are in regard to private cigarette sellers and not the actual Seneca cigarette brand.

• Ka
    karenkirk Oct 03, 2011

mine too how do we resolve this? [email protected]

• Da
    David14779 Jul 15, 2013

Great customer service and have order for years from them. All my friends and family agree. One person going on a rant in previous comments

John D! Sep 14, 2013

probably the best, quickest place in sending my product i have ever used!! 5 star service.bravo

• De
    Debra Barnes Sep 22, 2013

I ordered cigarettes from Seneca Cigars over a month ago. They took the money out of my checking account. I called and was told they was a probelm with where they get the cigarettes from and that I would have my cigarettes with 2 weeks. I have been calling and e-mailing them for the past 3 weeks and no one is getting back to me. They did send one e-mail stating I would have the cigarettes within 2 weeks. I still do not have the product I paid for and they still have my money. I had order from them in the past and always got the product within a week.I would like my money back, Their phone is still on and I keep leaving messages but their web site has been taken down.

James truitt Sep 23, 2013

Ordered from them on a Monday and received Thursday! Fastest company to ever get my order out. Highly recommend . I will keep ordering and you other people must have bad luck or something. Keep up the great work guys. You have a customer for life

• Ed
    ed 88 Oct 17, 2013

Their phone number is [protected]

• Ro
    Roberta Hurley Oct 18, 2013

Their phione number is [protected] but the mail box is always full and their site is down.They are starting to get very bad reviews because no one can get straIght ansewers form them even in emails.

• Ro
    Roberta Hurley Oct 18, 2013

Try going to site on a Friday night or weekend-but forget the phone calling -you won't get thru-what is funny open on weekends to order but can not get ansewers when your order might arrive.

• To
    tomsonw Mar 29, 2014

8====D---
    Don't really give a ### about either side. Just wanted to draw a penis.

• To
    tomsonw Mar 29, 2014

8====D
    I couldn't resist.

• Ly
    Lynx101 Aug 04, 2014

People who complained are probably not coming back on the board to report they got their smokes or money back. I am in a similar situation; but this is at a time I am willing to wait for one or the other.
    The government (with all due respect to our government-we do have freedom of speech) is taking advantage of another opportunity to win what appears to be a fair fight, which is punishing smokers and native Americans at the same time. Indians are taxed according to Res regulations, but since the "law abiding" cigarette companies pay high taxes for no sane reason, simply because no one can do anything do to rally support for habit we can't defend, but do enjoy. Why not pick on alcohol? Too much resistance. Smokers are the scapegoat of society. So are Native Americans. If Natives can be taxed because they are another Nation, but not honored to bide by our treaties with them... well... There's got to be a loophole for Native American Attorneys to find a way! There's got to be! Although there are Native American Attorneys, they must be more rare than casino workers, cigarette employees, and not much else made available to the blistered and traumatised Native American.

• In
    Insoptivos Sep 03, 2014

Three years ago I received a call for a Free Trial of their e-cig with only paying the $4.95 shipping charge.
    The "kit" arrived within a few days with a battery, atomizer and five cartridges and a fifteen day trial. Because of their offer I never have smoked a "real" cigarette since! Because I didn't understand atomizers and knew nothing about the electronic cigarettes I did return the "kit" before the fifteen days were up and bought a local product that had the cartomizers - but I owe quitting the nasty habit to Seneca Trading Post.