sellmytimeshare.comThis company is a scam, Sellmytimeshare.com ripped me of for 599.00

Sellmytimeshare.com is a scam. They ripped me of for 599.00. Sellmytimeshare.com promised to sell my timeshare. their saleperson lied to me. All they did was take my money. I never got a phone call from them never again. Sellmytimeshare.com should not be in business. Stop ripping off people. stop taking advantage of people that are having financial issues. dont you never pay money at front to none of these scam companies out there, dont be like me, thinking that everybody is onest. Sellmytimeshare.com is one of the biggest scams out there.

• St
    Steve Luba Mar 20, 2009

Dear Mr. Guzman,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation and your viewpoint that we have not met your expectations regarding the ad you’ve placed with our company, Sell My Timeshare Now.

You elected to advertise your property with us for rent as well as for sale, in each case electing to use the assistance of our staff to field offers on your behalf. We did receive offers to buy your Wyndham points. However, those people placing the offers required the transfer of your VIP status in order to consummate the deal and VIP status does not transfer on the resale market. Therefore, these were not qualified offers that the agent could bring to your attention.

Regarding your rental ad, your points are indeed valuable on the rental market. However, your requested price of $500 would not allow you to rent the required amount of points to satisfy the offers that have come in regarding your ad. For our rental department to qualify the rental offers that have come in from your ad, we would need to adjust your asking price in order to match the offers that we have received for your points.

We understand that this can be a tedious process at times. But the most important thing is that we are able to get you money for your timeshare. After all, one rental of your points would bring you enough money to essentially pay for the cost of your ad, thereby allowing you to continue advertising your property for sale or for rent, at virtually no cost, on our website. I will refer your case to the Manager of our Rental Department, Lucas Lanigan, who will make sure you are contacted in order to satisfy your rental requirements. On the brokerage side, our Sales Manager, Frank Laroche, will be contacting you to discuss how we can best position your ad to prospective buyers.

Again, we apologize if we have not met your expectations to date and please feel free to contact us toll-free at [protected] if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Steve Luba
    Director of Communications
    Sell My Timeshare Now, LLC

Chris Destienne Oct 05, 2009

I also posted an ad on their website for $700. We lowered the price several thousand dollars as there failed to be a single inquiry. When I contacted them, they told me that they would not refund the money unless I had proof from another company that they sold the timeshare. That was never stated and they explicitly stated that a full refund would be given if the property failed to sell. I vehemently agree that this company is a practitioner of deceptive practices!!!

• Ti
    timothy smith Jan 11, 2010

they told me my timeshare had a buyer and to pay 599 dollars for 1/2 the closing cost and after 3 or 4 months they said the closing date was dec. 14 heard nothing called them and the close date had been pushed back to dec.31st. That passed and I called them and they said, be patient. Completely frustrated with this company.

• Ri
    RIPPED OFF BIG TIME Mar 04, 2010

I listed my timeshare with this company. I paid just under $400.00 to list my timeshare with the understanding all i had to do was list the ad and their company would handle everything from there including closings. I recently reached an agreement and called sellmytimeshare to advise them and they referred me to another company to handle the closing portion. Should i had known this i would have not listed with them.

• Ra
    Randy Spence Oct 13, 2011

The only thing I recieved from sellmytimeshare was a $599 deuction from my checking account. They did not have the common courtesy to thank me or even acknowledge that I had listed with them. When I checked their listings none appeared to be my timeshare. Stay away from this company--they will take your money and run.