SelectBlinds.com — Scam and cheating
I ordered a couple sets of blinds. I knew that there were some quarks on how blinds were measures. I made sure to watch their video. As I checked out I it prompted me to watch the same video. So, I watched it again.
I received my blinds the other day and went to install them today. They were way off. They were off by over an inch. I called the company and they pointed me to some obscure link that clarified measurements on different types of blinds. Their video made no disclosure about the different types of blinds there were.
After calling Customer Service they offered no assistance other than that I could reorder the entire order.
More SelectBlinds.com Complaints & Reviews
- Select Blinds.com - customer service/product quality
- SelectBlinds.com - Deception and Poor Quality
- SelectBlinds.com - Guarantee out
- SelectBlinds.com - Scam
- SelectBlinds.com - Rip Off!
- Select Blinds - Poor Quality
- SelectBlinds.com - Sexual Harrassment / Wrongful termination
- Select Blinds - Roman shades
- SelectBlinds.com - customer service
- SelectBlinds.com - Roman Shades (Select)