Sedgwick — workers compensation
A large box of 27 FULL 39-lb freon tanks opened up in the rear of my van and were rolling around. I pulled over on the highway and two of them rolled out onto the highway. When I went to pick them up, I heard/felt POP in my back. Now they're trying to say that it was pre-existing. Ridiculous.
I've done EXACTLY what they've instructed. Went to THEIR doctors who have all written that I'm not allowed to work but now @Sedgwick wants a second opinion -OF THEIR OWN DOCTOR -and is trying to say it's not work related even though the orthopedist clearly wrote "degenerative changes with inflammation and pain related to injury".
So, I can't go to work because the doctor wrote me out, but I can't afford to stay out of work. Ridiculous.
It can not be legal (and is certainly not ethical) to be told that you cannot go into your office because a doctor said you can't but also are not going to be paid for that time!
I have already filed complaints everywhere I can think. Any suggestions are welcomed. I absolutely plan to sue.
More Sedgwick Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - lack of communication and payment not received