Sedgwick Claims Managementautomobile claim. hit by enterprise renter.

Good lord is this place horrible to work with. I was hit by an enterprise rental vehicle this past march 3rd. My car is not drive able because of the fender hitting the wheel. (Lucky for me i've a second vehicle) it took over a week to even talk to an adjuster. His name sean steiner. We spoke twice, last time being st. Patrick's day. He has yet to return a call, or reply to an email. I keep getting sent to the voicemail of his supervisors, anthony hawkins, dana kelly, dominic, barb masters, and some # tammy. This place actually blocked my incoming calls because I tried to get someone on the phone to help with my claim. I was calling at least 5 times a day, and never talked to a single person except the flunkies in the call center. The head call center flunkie, tammy, sounds like she just came in from slopping the hogs in the morning. Total no class puppet who knows nothing. My next step is stopping in their office in seven hills, ohio next week when I visit family in cleveland for easter!