Seatwavewireless ticket/refund

G Jul 10, 2018

I am making a formal complaint in regard to a Wireless ticket I purchased for my daughter's birthday on the 23rd of January 2018. She didn't received the ticket and we have spent the last 10 days chasing an update. We were advised that this ticket was never dispatched and assured a refund would be processed. My daughter was advised that a confirmation email would be sent to [protected]@gmail.com which is my email address and I can confirm I have not received any confirmation at all. I have watched my daughter call your number and wait over 20 minutes to get through as I am today as I attempt to call you to express my utter disgust at what can only be describe as appalling customer service. I paid over £200 pounds for this ticket and received nothing. I am now questioning the legitimacy of the company and where my money is. My daughter requested a managers call back and is yet to receive one and I have yet to receive this confirmation email which I was advised was sent 3 times apparently. I am requesting compensation for the numerous calls we have both made and i am still on hold to the number [protected] at 26.41 minutes and counting...