The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears / Craftsman Chain Saw — defective product
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Chain saw was bought for christmas present and used one day and quit working, looked in manual then removed cover the air filter was in wrong and on looking further metal shavings through out. Took back to Sears and they would not help me refered me to service department store. Once there they say can not do anything for you because passed 90 days. Plus if there is metal shavings not covered anyway. I Ask WHY !, I was told passed 90 days, I explained was bought in cold of winter and spring is time to cut trees. Ask what about life time warrarnty was told its for tools only. A chainsaw is a tool for landscapers and wood cutters just because its not a wrench and I am not a mechanic my chainsaw is not covered. Its not like its been used months on end and cut hundreds of trees I CUT 3 small TREES ONE Day. Why is it money is spent to buy a product and if its NO good it doen't matter.
More Sears / Craftsman Chain Saw Complaints & Reviews
- Sears / Craftsman Riding Lawnmower - lawn mower will just stop running
- Sears / Craftsman Blower Vac - poor product and service!
- Sears / Craftsman - defective 4 ton floor jack
- Sears - Craftsman Weedeater - a true retail dinosaur, and rude to boot!
- Sears - Hoffman Estates, Il / Craftsman Lawn Mower - very poorly made piece of equipment, terrible service!
- Sears #1318 / Craftsman Buffer - rude and unfriendly customer service
- Craftsman Riding Tractor - Replacement Parts
- Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower - Customer Service
- Sears / Craftsman Lawnmower - repair of lawnmower
- Craftsman - Lifetime warranty scam