Sears Carpet & Duct Cleaningair duct cleaning

I paid more than $2000 have have the air duct cleaning and service three furnaces. When they left, about half of the ducts were not cleaned and none of the furnaces were working. (The technician said that they all worked fine.) One of them was not even connected to the gas line; the other had a short circuit; and the third one had a problem with the thermostat (and he left the pilot off). He also sold me a UV light for $300 that when checked later, was not working. Finally, I had to chase them around the house so they did not scratch the wall with the hoses and equipment.
The worst part came from the follow up with Sears. They did not respond to my calls and emails. I had to spend money again to have a knowledgeable technician do the repairs. Then, they called me back 25 days later and said that because I had called someone else, the warranty was void and they would not refund the amount. (So, was I supposed to wait 25 days without heating for them to call me back??)