Sealtest MilkSmell bad

B

We bought Sealtest milk from the store , Expire date is 27th Jan, but it smell bed and test looks like something wrong

• Mi
    Michelle Feb 19, 2008

I purchased a bag of sealtest and it tastes really disgusting as if there is chemicals in it or something and I couldn't give it to my daughter to drink because I am worried it is tainted. Every product I buy with them I always find a problem whether it be taste or smell.

• Me
    melissa Dec 02, 2008

yes, i completely agree, Seal Test Natrel, are a terrible distributer,
    they often have many problems, such as off taste smell etc.
    Iv'e aksi heard many horror stories.

• Fe
    ferurizonly Dec 10, 2008

I have dumped over 8 cartons of Sealtest half and half because of the smell, look and taste.. The dates says it will not expire till a few weeks later but it has an off taste and curdley. I am sick of wasting my money on Sealtest Milk and will not buy it again!

• Lo
    Louise Kelly Feb 26, 2013

I have been buying your homo bag milk for years now and lately the last five bags with fresh dates have a bad taste, as if is bad, or going bad, I have bought it at different locations and it still has something wrong tired of dumping the milk at the expense it is. I can not waste anymore money on this product it is unfortunate, as my family goes through about 20.00's worth a week. i have had to switch and I do not have this problem. in am wondering if it is antibiotics or something. if you put it in coffee it is a bad strong taste.
    I am not a complainer but there really is a problem.
    Thank you Louise Kelly [email protected] Please reply
    What is it?

Ana9 Apr 29, 2013

This is the second time that i have bought the bagged sealtest milk and both were bad even though the expiry date was a good date. The first time i bought homo milk for my 20 month old baby and i didn't realize it was bad until he was sick vomiting the whole night because of it. When we decided to check it later on that night it was really bad and the date was still good. Then about 1 week ago i bought 1% milk with the expiry date o May 6 on it tried it today and already it's gone bad. I gave sealtest the benefit of the doubt but i will never buy the milked bags from them every again and something should be done about this.
    I also don't like to really complain and once in awhile i would go back to try the bagged milk and again they are bad.
    If someone can get back to me regarding this my email is [email protected] some kind of compensation should be given.

• Da
    davej3 Jun 22, 2014

yes, same complaint. the milk is not bad but has a chemical taste. the same with natrel. there does not seem to be an issue with nielson, but the last milk i bought was nielson and it seems to have a similar taste.i have stopped drinking milk now for a week. switched to water.

• Di
    diamond eyes Sep 24, 2014

• Di
    diamond eyes Sep 24, 2014

I have dumped over 4 cartons of Sealtest half and half because of the smell, look and taste.. The dates says it will not expire till a few weeks later but it has an off taste and curdley. I am sick of wasting my money on Sealtest Milk and will not buy it again!

• Li
    liette bidal Nov 03, 2014

we have been drinking your 2% milk for ages and for some reason now it tastes very bad. Threw out bought another threw that out and bought another and again it is bad tasting.Please what is happening ?????????? do we have to change company??????

• Li
    liette bidal Nov 03, 2014

we find your milk lately tastes very bad We threw out and bought lots of milk with same result everytime

• Ki
    Kimg4448 Nov 17, 2014

I agree with the above statements. Your milk has been tasting awful recently . Have bought 3 bags from different stores and all are the same. Will not be purchasing your brand again

• Fl
    Floki .O Dec 05, 2015

Thought i was the only one, you guys better fix this issue before someone dies form food poisoning.

• Ak
    Akwinder Aug 15, 2018

Hi,
    I bought 2 bags of milk from chalo freshco on june 24th. The product has expiry date of july 13th, 2018. From one bag I could only use one pouch which was good and milk from rest two pouches and another full bag went bad after warming up. I had same experience in the past too but I overlooked. But this is 3rd time this thing happened.

• Ms
    ms.ruiz Oct 27, 2018

Hello,

i recently purchased homo milk, 3l bags for our toddler from walmart located in the scarborough town centre mall, 300 borough drive.

All three bags had small tears in the plastic that caused milk to leak out. We had to discard the milk once we opened the bag to be safe.

Unfortunately we find this happens a lot with the 3 lt bags.

• Om
    Omerson Dec 13, 2018

The milk smell and taste is like cow shit is inside it's gros.first time when u smell or drink won't feel it but when second time when u taste it u can taste and smell the gross smell like cow's farm smell.its not expired yet.

• Kh
    Khushboo Thakur May 26, 2019

The product is sealtest milk 3.25% which is supposed to be expire on May 31. When I heated the milk, it turned into yoghurt like material. It started to happen quite often now.

• Vy
    Vyakarnam Anil Jul 21, 2019

We bought the 4L package 2 days back and now it is already curdling. bar code on the packet is 0 6442000020 0 with expiry date of 27th July. The bag tie has a number on it, 1478.

• Ka
    Kaivalshah Dec 25, 2019

I bought 2 bags of milk from walmart canada . Store located on queen and airport road in walmart on 15 december 2019 . Out of 2 bags 1 bag was leaking and it spoil whole my refrigerator . Really it was bad experience .

• Ju
    Judyanglin Jan 31, 2020

I drank a glass of Sealtest milk on Jan 31 and noticed a horrible taste. The next day I felt dizzy and nauseous and had to go to bed. I have been ill ever since and today, Feb. 3rd, I am going to see my doctor.

• Ni
    Nikoloas Constantine Beaubien Jun 13, 2020

We have the same issue, a bag of milk is bad before a week its supposed to be, this has now happened 5 times. We no longer purchase Sealtest Milk, when it only good for one and a half bags, that wasteful.

• Ni
    Nikoloas Constantine Beaubien Jun 15, 2020

Like seriously opend Saturday and bad by Monday?????? Fridge is not the issue, as we replaced it think it was. Well I guess it wasn't.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices