Scribd — complaint
After using their free service, Scribd secretly put me on their paid service without my knowing. They deceptively charged me for 7 months without my knowing, despite me never using their service in those 7 months. When I complained to Scribd, they only refunded the last month. Essentially they stole $54 from me without my knowing and all I got was a free book I could've got for $5. Shady company, they make it hard to cancel your membership. Stay far away
Scribd Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019
Hi there, we're so sorry to hear about the trouble here. We'd like to review your case and escalate it to an account specialist. Please update this review with your ticket number team will reach out shortly. Thank you!
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization