Scribdouble payment deducted since 15 months

1 Review updated:

Every month i have been charges twice on my credit card for the past 15 months. i was not intimated nor informed about the payment deducted. Had a doubt and called citi bank for the issue and was informed about the Double Payment deducted. I have been paying Interest charges since 15 Months. Please help !!! I need my money back.

My Email ID: theegala.[protected]@gmail.com

Scrib

• Updated by theegala goud, Sep 30, 2019

This month they have made it thrice!!! This is getting worse. PLEASE HELP!!!

double payment deducted since 15 months
  • Updated by theegala goud, Oct 01, 2019

I have raise d a complaint that the scribd is deducting double the payment monthly for the past 15 months. They credited back only one months double payment. this month i.e oct they have charged me THRICE... I trusted Scribd and shared my credit card details and this is the way i have penalized by trusting Scribd.
    Please help me out in getting my money back from scribd. there is no contact email id also from scribd to raise a complaint except submission of request which is automated.
    Not sure if anyone is even reading my request.
    Is there any other way where i can proceed legally in US from india against the company for stealing my money. However would be raising a complaint with the Consumer Forum Complaint in Ministry of Corporate Affairs (India) under fraudulent charges.

Th
Sep 30, 2019

Comments

• Sc
      Oct 03, 2019

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you please email the details to [protected]@scribd.com and then update this review to include your ticket #? That way we can escalate your case to a support specialist and connect with you asap to get this resolved. Thanks!