ScoreSenseunauthorize charges

I Review updated:

I only agreed to 1.00 refundable one time charge. I found a 1.00 but they also charged me 29.95! I call them and asked for all charges to be refunded to me because they did not have my permission to be charging me for more than 1.00. I was told that it would be put back in about 4 business days. I just got an e-mail saying my request was denied! This is not ok! I will pursue this fully until I get every cent back! I ask every one that reads this to do the same! If I do not get my money back quickly I will take this to komo news! I refuse to be stepped on by anyone! I also think a class action lawsuit would do some justice here! Listen up scoresense, enough is enough!!!

• Pa
    Patricia Kelly Aug 14, 2020

Please stop taking money from my account. I'm still being charged monthly. And, I've never been able to access my credit scores.

• Ce
    Cecelia Williams Aug 21, 2015

My wife applied for a l*** online in Nov 2014. During the course of filling out the application a Scoresense application popped up and was simultaneously filled out and submitted. The account has never been accessed by my wife. On Nov 5, the account was opened and on Nov 6 an introductory or welcome email was sent to her account and a $1.00 debit appeared on the her checking statement. On Nov 13, her account was debited 29.95. Since then, on or about the 13-15, the account has been debited 29.95 to the tune of $300.50. On August 18, 2015, I happened to be reconciling certain charges on her checking account for some reason and noticed "OTL SCORESENSE.COM"... $29.95. So, I backtracked the account all the way to November 2014. Then I checked my wife's email account and there was only one email in ten months--the welcome email. When she came to breakfast, I asked her if she knew that she had paid out over three hundred dollars to OTL SCORESENSE, she was totally taken aback.
    With my wife present, I called them and explained to them the situation, cancelled the account, and submitted a refund request. I was given a cancellation number and informed that refund request takes 24-48 hours to process. Not feeling quite certain that the low level CSR understood the gravity of the situation, I called again and demanded to speak with a management level individual, Ms. Laura. She was cordial and listened attentively as I explained the gravity of the situation. She confirmed with me that the account had never been accessed and submitted a concurrent refund request with further explanation and grounds for a full refund.
    The results to date (08/21/2015): Received response to the initial refund request. Have been offered the introductory $1.00 for Nov 6, 2014 and the 29.95 for 08/15/2015; all other months refused. Called the customer service number that I have on speed dial and was asked to wait until the other refund request that was submitted concurrent with the initial one is processed (by Monday 08/24/2015). So, I will allow them until then to reach the correct decision.
    I am beginning a business law course this semester and am not disposed to utilizing this matter as part of that educational process. Looking for others seeking to establish rules and laws to govern business enterprises that utilize the internet, including SCORESENSE.COM.

The mere offering of any retroactive payment suggests a responsib

• Sc
    scoresense classaction Jul 11, 2014

I am both a victim of this scam and a lawyer. I'm looking to locate similarly situated folks victimized by scorsense's scam to investigate a potential class action lawsuit. If a victim and interested, please email me at: [email protected] Thanks. SR

• Cd
    cdoc Oct 12, 2012

have you filed a lawsuit? I am in the same position and am going to contact an attorney today.