SBI Home Loan — two times recovery ofsingle sided adva insurence for home loan
I (p. rama lakshmana rao) have taken home loan of 12 lakhs with a/c no. [protected] from sbi, gopalapatnam branch, visakhapatnam. a. p.in the above a/c an amount of rs 8, 648/- is deducted two times on 24-09-2010 and 28-09-2010 towards "single sided advance insurence" for the above home loan.
this was brought to the notice of racpc of chief manager, visakhapatnam, a. p on 18-10-2010 and I have contacted the office mainy times, personally. but, till date, the above amount is not remitted to the loan a/c.
More SBI Home Loan Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card!
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days
- State Bank Of India - Not handling complaint
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill!
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls