Saxton 4x4 LtdWould I buy from them again, not a chance

N

This company takes your money with a smiles and promises and once you have driven away thats it, I have my car there at the moment for iver a week with simple faults but they make out they are waiting for parts and then it was the wrong parts came in and you know its just lies I bet they have not even looked at it, they now recon it should be ready next week but I wonder plus there salesman Niel give the talk ut I have Ben asking for the spare key since I purchased the can in December 2010 and he never gets back at all and I called twice this week and they said I will get him to call and guess what no call and I called there service department on saturday saying I really need the car back and they said they would get one of the service guys to call and once again no call, and when I collected the car it was flithy, noway had it been cleaned and serviced, would I buy from them again not a chance!!!