Saudi Post — item from china
I recently bought an item fron Ali express, the said item was send on time and arrived here at saudi arabia last July 29 2018. But for some reason it was sent to the wrong post office and p.o. box, it was sent to Abqaiq office - BUQAYQ the right address should be Central Post in Khobar office - AL KHUBAR is there a way to get my item back?
And this is not my first time buying on Ali express, but this is the first time this has happened to my order.
More Saudi Post Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Post - parcel delay 
- Saudi Post - parcels not delivered 
- Saudi Post - delayed/ lost parcel 
- sp.com.sa - saudi post office, usps, los angeles usa
- Saudi Post - tracking no. rn309904528gb royal mail from united kingdom to saudi arabia
- Saudi Post - postal service
- Saudi Post - ems parcel
- Saudi Post - delayed delivery, prolonged intransit
- [Resolved] Saudi Post - my package was delivered in a different name and address
- Saudi Post - bag 30kg