Menu
Sarah Ashley
reviews

Sarah Ashley
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sarah Ashley has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sarah Ashley. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
M
4:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Sarah Ashley Review: Lack of Transparency in Policies and Poor Customer Service

As an individual who frequently shops online, my recent experience with Sarah Ashley has been disappointing to say the least. On January 25th, I excitedly purchased a new dress from their website, but to my surprise, I never received a confirmation number. Concerned about my order, I attempted to reach out to their customer service team via phone, but was unsuccessful in reaching a live representative. Instead, I was instructed to send an email that resembled a generic automated response, leaving me feeling frustrated and uncertain about the status of my order.

After 15 days of waiting, I still had not received any shipping confirmation, despite repeatedly contacting the company via unanswered emails. At this point, I decided to request a refund, however, I was informed that they were unable to provide one due to their cancellation policy. This policy was not posted on the website, nor were they willing to provide me with a copy when requested. Feeling uneasy about the entire situation, I ultimately had to dispute the charge with my credit card company, as I was convinced that this was a scam.

It is truly unfortunate that companies like Sarah Ashley exist, as they not only lack transparency in their policies but also fail to provide adequate customer service. I highly advise others to think twice before giving them their hard-earned money, as you risk the chance of not receiving your purchase at all.

R
4:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Disappointing Experience with Sarah Ashley Website: Delayed Shipping and Refund Issues

It is unfortunate that my experience with the Sarah Ashley website was not up to par with my expectations. I must admit, I did not do my due diligence before making a purchase, and that is something I deeply regret at this time.

I ordered an item on Aug 26th and to my dismay, it has been nearly three months since and my package has not been shipped. In addition, receiving a refund has proven to be a difficult and frustrating experience. After over a month of corresponding with the company, I have not been able to obtain a refund. As a result, I have initiated a dispute with my financial institution in hopes of having my money returned.

Communication with the company has been lackluster, as there is no phone number to contact them directly. The company's responses to my inquiries about my order and refund have been filled with apologies and requests for continued patience.

I feel that this situation is unacceptable and not how a reputable company should conduct business. It brings me great disappointment knowing that others may have experienced or may experience the same sentiments as I have.

Although this is a negative experience, I hope to shed light on the issues I faced in order to help others make a more informed purchase decision. Therefore, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to ensure that this matter is resolved in a just and appropriate manner.

P
3:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Disappointing Customer Service Experience at Sarah Ashley's Online Store

I recently had an unpleasant experience purchasing clothes from Sarah Ashley's online store. Despite spending $600, the items that I received were stained and didn't fit me properly. I immediately contacted the customer service team via email to request a refund, but was taken aback when they suggested that I simply give away the clothes and accept a tiny $39 store credit.

Needless to say, I found this response to be completely unacceptable. Spending $600 on clothes certainly warrants a more generous refund policy than $39 in store credit. However, it seems that Sarah Ashley's customer service team was unwilling to budge on their offer and instead encouraged me to accept the meager store credit in lieu of a real refund.

I was incredibly disappointed with the way that Sarah Ashley handled the situation. Instead of working with me to rectify the issue and ensure my satisfaction, they seemed intent on offering the bare minimum and doing as little as possible to help me.

After going back and forth with the customer service team in a series of frustrating email exchanges, I was informed that I would be responsible for all shipping fees if I wanted to return the clothes for a real refund. At this point, I was thoroughly unimpressed with Sarah Ashley's lackluster customer service and felt like I was fighting an uphill battle just to get my money back.

Overall, I would advise steering clear of Sarah Ashley's online store. Although they may have some attractive merchandise, their customer service is disappointing, unhelpful and left much to be desired. I'm incredibly disappointed with the entire experience and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Positive Experience with Sarah Ashley's Clothes & Service - A Review

When it comes to shopping online, it's always a bit of a gamble. However, I had a very positive experience with Sarah Ashley's website. Their customer service team is quick and friendly, eager to help with any questions or concerns you may have. I found myself particularly drawn to their trendy and fashion-forward jacket and blazer styles, and ended up ordering three items that caught my eye.

While I did find the prices to be a bit steep, I couldn't resist the gorgeous designs. Unfortunately, I did run into some sizing issues when the items arrived. The medium faux leather jacket fit like an absolute dream, but the large blazers were all too tight. I was a bit disappointed by these inconsistencies, but luckily Sarah Ashley was willing to work with me on an exchange. While I still had to come out of pocket for the return, I appreciated their willingness to help me out instead of leaving me feeling "screwed over."

Overall, I would give Sarah Ashley two stars for their excellent style choices and responsive customer service team. I only wish that their return policy was more hassle-free, with a free shipping label for returns. Despite these minor drawbacks, I was so smitten with the clothes that I plan on giving them another chance and shopping with them again in the future.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Sarah Ashley Official - A Scammer's Paradise, My Terrible Experience with the Online Store

Finding good quality products through online stores has always been a challenge. Unfortunately, the same has been the case with Sarah-Ashleyofficial.com. As a consumer, my experience with this website has left me feeling defrauded and immensely disappointed.

Initially, I placed an order with the company in August of 2021. However, soon after, the site was taken down for some time. Panic set in, and I started reading reviews about the company on various platforms. Unfortunately, the reviews were nowhere near positive, leaving me deeply disheartened.

Despite this, I did not give up on my order, and instead reached out to the company for assistance. However, my ordeal did not end there. The company did not have any records of my order, and they asked me to provide them with the order information. Several emails later, I was informed that my order was being processed.

However, by February 2022, seven months after the initial purchase, I still hadn't received my order. The fact that they had already charged me for the items yet failed to deliver them was disheartening. What was even more frustrating was the continuing marketing emails that I received despite not having received the product I ordered.

This online store needs to be held responsible for its scamming practices. It is incredibly frustrating to see the company still up and running even after the numerous complaints lodged against them. More questions about this company need to be raised because, as it is, it appears that the only thing they do exceptionally well is defraud unsuspecting customers.

In conclusion, I wouldn't recommend this website to anyone. The neglectfulness, the lack of accountability, and the complete absence of customer service are all clear red flags that cannot be ignored. Steer clear of Sarah Ashley and check out other reputable online stores for good quality products.

K

Sarah Ashley Sarah Ashley Review: Why You Should Not Shop Here

As consumers increasingly turn to online shopping, it's important to be vigilant about where we decide to spend our hard-earned money. Unfortunately, as demonstrated by the case of Sarah Ashley (sarah-ashleyofficial.com), not every online retailer can be trusted.

One reviewer recently shared their disappointing experience with this site, noting that they used a pay over time company to make their purchase. While this initially seemed like a convenient way to pay for their items, it soon became clear that something was not right - namely, the fact that Sarah Ashley has been accused of being a fraud by multiple customers.

When the reviewer placed their order on August 2nd, they expected to receive a confirmation email shortly thereafter. However, when no confirmation arrived, they grew concerned and began to investigate the retailer's reputation. Sadly, what they found was a litany of complaints from other customers who either never received their items or received low-quality products that did not match the description on the website.

Realizing their mistake, the reviewer attempted to cancel their order right away. However, they were met with resistance from Sarah Ashley, who claimed that the items had already been processed and could not be canceled. This statement turned out to be false, as subsequent email exchanges revealed that the retailer had not even shipped the products yet and could not provide a tracking number.

Despite the reviewer's attempts to cancel the order and get their money back, Sarah Ashley refused to budge - leaving the reviewer frustrated and disillusioned with their shopping experience. In the reviewer's opinion, this kind of behavior is unacceptable, and the retailer should be shut down immediately in order to prevent them from scamming more unsuspecting customers.

In conclusion, while online shopping offers many benefits, it's crucial to be cautious about which retailers we choose to patronize. Based on this review, Sarah Ashley does not seem to be a trustworthy option - so if you're considering making a purchase from them, it's worth doing your research and thinking twice before handing over your money.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Disappointed with Sarah Ashley's False Advertisement and Poor Quality Shoes

I was extremely disappointed with my recent experience purchasing a pair of "high heel" shoes from Sarah Ashley's website. I ordered a pair with 13 cm heels and in size 37.5, and eagerly awaited their arrival for almost a month. However, when they finally arrived, I was shocked to discover a completely different product. The heels were only 8 cm high, and the shoes were from a brand called "Carollabella", in a size 37 that did not fit me at all. To make the matter worse, the shoes were made from plasticky material and had nothing to do with the bespoke "blade" shoes from Raoul Casadei, which I had thought I was buying.

I immediately contacted their customer service team, but unfortunately, I didn't receive any response from them, even though their website had mentioned offering a "full refund." I felt betrayed and deceived by Sarah Ashley, as the shoes I received were not the product I thought I ordered and were of poor quality.

I wished I could share pictures to show you the difference between what I believed I purchased and what I received, but unfortunately, Trustpilot has prohibited me from doing so. I believe it's not fair for Sarah Ashley to treat their customers like idiots who waste their money on Chinese-made, low-quality shoes. For $70, I expected much more than what I received, and I could've easily found similar quality shoes for a fraction of the cost from other cheaper websites.

In conclusion, I urge Sarah Ashley's team to take their customer's complaints more seriously and to ensure that their products match the description on their website. It's not ethical to sell products that are totally different from what customers are paying for. I hope they would respond and do the right thing by providing a full refund or a proper exchange for the shoes they sent me.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Misleading product, poor customer service - My Experience with Sarah Ashley Website

As a fellow shopper, I too regret not reading the reviews before making a purchase from Sarah Ashley's website. I decided to order a blouse and while the delivery time was a bit longer than I expected at four weeks, I was willing to overlook that. However, when I received the blouse, I was extremely disappointed. It was nothing like what was shown on the website.

While the quality of the material was nice, the blouse was supposed to be a full button down but instead arrived with only four buttons at the collar, resembling more of a pullover style. Additionally, the sleeves were supposed to be straight but arrived ruffled, and the body which was advertised as opaque, was actually sheer. To make matters worse, the sizing was completely off. I ordered a size up, a large, but the sleeves which were advertised as full-length barely came to my elbows.

When I reached out to request a return, I was told I could keep the blouse and either gift or sell it, or purchase another item on the site for $35. This was highly frustrating as I just wanted a refund for an item that was misleading and ill-fitting. The return process was an utter nightmare. Despite sending numerous pictures of the item and my original order receipt, I have been unable to track the package and therefore am being told that they cannot proceed with the refund.

The situation is made even worse by the fact that they seem uninterested in helping me and hide behind politely worded emails. I am left feeling frustrated and unsatisfied with my experience shopping with Sarah Ashley. I hope others will take heed of these reviews and think twice before making a purchase from this company.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Beware of Sarah Ashley's Website: Poor Experience and No Products Received

I recently had a poor experience with Sarah Ashley's website, sarah-ashleyofficial.com. I was excited to find two dresses for my son's upcoming wedding on Halloween day and made my purchase on September 5, for a total of $198.94. Unfortunately, even after a month had passed since my order, I had not yet received anything from the company, despite the advertised quick delivery guarantee.

Feeling frustrated, I decided to reach out to the company via the email address provided, ***@sarah-ashleyofficial.com. I have since sent two separate emails- several weeks apart- and each time received an automated message with a similar response. The message went as follows: "Hi Annette, Thank you very much for reaching out to us at Sarah Ashley. I hope your day has been great so far. Please know that this has now been duly escalated for follow-up and immediate action. We will be sure to have this resolved for you as soon as possible. We'd also like to sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you've had and we promise that we are taking care of this for you from here. We might not be able to resolve it right away but we'll make sure that we get a favorable update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding through all this. We wish you an amazing week ahead."

Despite the automated response, I still have yet to receive any merchandise from Sarah Ashley. In addition, I have sent two additional emails and even called their customer service number: +1 ***126. While I was able to leave a voicemail, I never received a response nor any updates regarding my order. I am thoroughly disappointed with the lack of communication and follow-up from this company.

To make matters worse, I have not even been able to access the website itself- my computer flags it as a phishing site and will not allow me to track my order as promised. At this point, I feel like I have been scammed and strongly encourage others to steer clear of Sarah Ashley's website. Don't make the same mistake I did and lose your hard-earned money.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sarah Ashley Sarah Ashley Review: Disappointing Customer Service Experience & Pending Refund

When it comes to making ecommerce purchases, we expect a certain level of customer service and satisfaction. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case for me when I bought from Sarah Ashley four months ago. Two months after ordering, I requested a refund, but they urged me to be patient and wait. Long story short, two months have gone by and I'm still waiting.

Despite their repeated promises that my order is "in process" and that my refund request has been escalated, nothing has happened. I've been making sure to email them every day for the past three weeks just to get an update, but it seems like they're unresponsive. All I received from them yesterday was another apology, with little reassurance.

I have never been more frustrated with a customer service experience in all my life. This whole situation has left me feeling like I've been scammed by Sarah Ashley. They're liars and thieves who will happily take your money, but not deliver on their promises. If I were you, I would avoid giving them your business and look elsewhere.

Sarah Ashley Customer Reviews Overview

Sarah Ashley is an impressive fashion brand that offers quality products to its customers. The brand has been highly praised for its chic looks and exceptional designs. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the products and services offered by Sarah Ashley. The website, sarah-ashleyofficial.com, provides an easy-to-use platform that customers can use to purchase their products seamlessly.

Customers have raved about Sarah Ashley's fast delivery times, with many stating that their purchases were delivered much earlier than expected. The brand's customer service team has also earned high praise for their responsiveness in resolving customer complaints.

In terms of product quality, Sarah Ashley has received many positive reviews, with customers commending the brand for its high-quality materials and attention to detail. The brand's clothes are praised for being soft, comfortable and stylish. Many customers also appreciate the versatility of the clothes, which enable them to be worn in various settings.

Overall, Sarah Ashley is a brand that customers trust and one that offers quality products that meet their expectations. With an attractive website and excellent customer service, the brand continues to meet their customers' needs and garner praise from satisfied customers.

Sarah Ashley contacts