Menu
T
Author of the complaint
2:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I began business late sept 2016. Since then the car was repocessed 2 times. First time due miscommunication via dealership. Called in october of 2018 for a deferment due to being laid off and was denied. Needless to say I was offended employment last week and car was taken. I was denied the ability to retrieve my vehicle after being told that I had to wait for a manager approval to get the car. I have one year left in the loan without an option to get the car back

Helpful? 0 0

More Santander Consumer USA complaints & reviews

Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment
Santander Consumer USA - Join in on the class action lawsuit
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Santander Consumer USA - unethical service
Santander Consumer USA - mishandling of purchased autoloan
Santander Consumer USA - refund due
Santander Consumer USA - Billing and website issues
Santander Consumer USA - everything
Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
7 comments
D
Jan 18, 2022 2:24 am

I purchased a mini van with Santander. I was so upside down in the loan that when I lost my job I could not afford the balance and the car was repossessed. My interest rate was 19%. I had to file bankruptcy to clear my credit in order to move on.

M
Oct 13, 2021 2:24 am

How do I join the class action? Since I never bought anything using them at any time yet they turned me in to credit bureau...ruined my credit report

0 0

Interesting how noone knows about the settlement and the States Attorneys have mailed Settlement Checks dated June 4, 2021 only to void August 3rd, 2021. Most were not sent out on the June 4th date due to Covid shut downs, staff shortage, and of course USPS shortage. So, we do not get the money in time, but the Government keeps that money? We have no guidance from Santander or any State officials about how loans are to be forgiven, the protocol, whom to speak with. THere are so many unethical issues in all of this and you would think it would be an easy website with already answered questions!

D
Jun 14, 2021 2:24 am

hey everyone I have been with these loan people since June 2019 I have always struggled to pay my payments and now just hearing about all this and I got my car in Indiana.

0 0

Need new class action definitely

T
Aug 21, 2020 2:24 am

How can I participate in the class action lawsuit against Santander. I brought my car in Aug 2013. Was in an accident in 2014 and was unable to pay for the damages. They totaled the car but still want me to pay 8k left on my car. Do I qualify for the lawsuit?

C
May 17, 2021 2:24 am

That depends on the state you live in and if received a notice in the mail, I live in Ohio so I don't I am currently trying to start one herehttp://chng.it/dLzXsPQCkr

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

691 complaints