Menu

complaints

San Marina Apartments Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with San Marina Apartments at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of San Marina Apartments. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

San Marina Apartments complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest San Marina Apartments complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

San Marina Apartments My name is *** and I've been living in San Marina apartments for 'bout seven years

My name is *** and I've been living in San Marina apartments for 'bout seven years. As a resident here, I ain't had no issues. But lately, there's been a whole new staff and they done raised the rent, which I reckon is understandable. But here's the thing, I shouldn't have to pay more if they ain't gonna take care of us. My car got broken into 'cause there ain't no security no more (and I ain't the only one, mind you). And when I call the front office, them ladies up there don't even bother pickin' up the phone. They rude as can be and don't give a hoot 'bout our livin' problems. It ain't right that none of my questions get answered or my problems get fixed. Now, let me tell ya 'bout the playground. I got kids and they used to play outside, but now I don't want 'em to. It's dirty and the playground just gets dirtier every day. The maintenance folks don't do a good job with the outside stuff. I seen broken glass on the sidewalk for 'bout two weeks before they finally cleaned it up, along with other trash. And here's the last straw, my mailbox key got changed without no notice or permission. It's mighty uncomfortable knowin' that even my mail ain't safe. When I asked 'em 'bout it, they said it'd be fixed the next day. Well, the next day came and they gave me a new key, but guess what? It still didn't work. When I told 'em 'bout the mistake, they said there's only one maintenance guy and he'll get to it eventually. So now it's been two weeks since I checked my mail and I had to put it on hold. It's just a big ol' mess.

Read full review of San Marina Apartments
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

San Marina Apartments contacts