SamsungSmart Phone

M

Dear Sir I purchased a Sumsung Smart Hand phone from a local s Sumsung dealer from Johor Bahru about six months ago.
Suddenly the phone was unable to charge. So I took both the phone and the charger to the shop where I bought the phone. The checked and told me that the charger is is working fine and the phone is the problem and told me that water has gone into the phone.
The phone seller advised me to leave the phone behind and send the phone to the service centre to check and that will take about one week. I asked where is the service centre and the gave me the address which is about five minutes drive away from their shop. Since one week was too long to be without my phone I decided to take there by my self.
When I reached at the service centre I was asked to see the girl who was at the counter. This girl who hardly speaks English may be around 25 years old and just had a look and told me that water has gone inside the phone that is the reason the phone is not charging and with great difficulty in communicating with her I told her that it is impossible because I never exposed to any water since I bought this phone. In fact I always keep the phone in my pocket at any time and she printed out a report saying that there is no more warranty on the phone.
In fact I was so up set a girl who can't even seek properly in English and takes only few second to tell me that there is no warranty because the water has gone inside.
I took the report ([protected] ) and left and informing the girl that I will make report regarding this.
I brought the phone home since I am an engineer by profession I know what causes this type of problem. Since the the phone has no more warranty I decided to do the repairs by my self.
All I did was sprayed very littele contact spray in the pointt where the charging point in the phone is and waited for few seconds and put the phone on charge and it worked fine. So what I am trying to say is that as Sumsung specialist the technician in the service could have done this simple process and could have made me happy customer. Now I am so cheesed off that I will not recommend or even advise whoever not to buy Sumsung phones.
Please employ people who can speak and understand English no like the one whom I met.
I HOPE Sumsung would take some serious action on this matter.

• Vi

Imei no. : 357202 / 03 / 107095 / 7
    Sr. No. : rw7sb62543a

• Ke
    kelphin May 13, 2011

my mobile phone was stolen n i need it to be destroyed, its a samsung GT-E2152 smart phone, and my imel No is [protected], and d batch No is 352301/94/171520/8.please i have vital info in my phone n i don't who stole it to use d info inside, i want d phone destroy with an immidiate effect.THANKS.

nokiamobile May 14, 2011

nokia
    my name is tharani yesterday i lost my mobile in coimbatore near peelamedu place trace my mobile and inform me ...
    last used n0:[protected]
    my no:[protected]
    lost date:13.05.2011
    contactno:[protected]

nokiamobile May 14, 2011

kindly trace my mobile ...

• Gu

abhinesh gupta May 18, 2013

rafrigerator sales to march and born to 13

• Kh
    Khosi Apr 20, 2015

I bought a Samsung gALAXY A3 its not even a month old and its already giving me problems. now I have to take to back to Vodacom for repairs