Samsung Mobilepoor customer service

The managing director,
Dear sir,
With great anguish I would like to bring to your notice that the poor state of after sales service of your dealer network extend to the customers. I purchased one samsung mobile & with in the warranty period it started giving trouble. If you go through my below mails & kind of response which has given by your customer care, you can understand my pain I suffered a lot after purchasing this mobile. Now my only request is, I want to gift that mobile to you. Kindly accept my gift.

Date: sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Reminder-3
Only your customer support providing me the contact nos but no corrective action taken by your service team
Date: tue, sep 29, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Reminder-2
Are you all sleeping I am complaining for my handset again and again and not
Any communication from your service dealer end.
He is not responding on my phone calls.

Details are given below

Work order no. - wa29100917739
Date - 11/09/2009
Imei no. - [protected]
Date of purchase - 08/03/2009
Model - sgh-e250

[protected]

Kindly take the corrective action for my concern otherwise i'll go to the
Consumer forum.

— - forwarded message —

Date: thu, sep 24, 2009 at 12:11 pm

*reminder 1*

Date: tue, sep 22, 2009 at 12:35 am
Subject: re: re: complaint

Dear sir,
Now i'm losing my patience and I want the quick solution and immediate action for my concern.

On 9/21/09, support india wrote:
Dear customer,
We regret the inconvenience you are facing with your samsung product.
We would like to assure you that we are maintaining adequate follow ups
With
The branch service manager concerned and will update you with the status
Accordingly as soon as possible.

We can understand the time and energy you have spent on this issue and
Appreciate your patience.

Thanking and assuring you of best services always.

Customer satisfaction team

— - original message —

Sender : ankit khare<[protected]@gmail.com>

Date : sep 21, 2009 17:54 (Gmt+09:00)

Title : re: complaint

Sir,
Anybody has not contacted to me and the current status is this that
My phone is laying there only for imei no writing.
It is very inconvenient for me because for the service purpose the 12
Days are very long period for any kind of complaint.
Nokia is taking only 3 days maximum for complaint resolvation.
On 9/17/09, support india wrote:

Dear customer,
Thank you for becoming a patron of samsung product.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your query to our department concerned. The relevant person will get in touch
With you shortly.
We appreciate your patience and request you to bear with us till then.
Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer satisfaction team
— original message —
Sender : ankit khare<[protected]@gmail.com>
Date : sep 17, 2009 14:46 (Gmt+09:00)
Title : complaint
Dear sir,

I have given my samsumng mobile at ur service station in lucknow (Work
Order no. Wa29100917739) on 11/09/09 and nobody responding from there.
I need a solution for my complaint.

Manish.Singh Sep 13, 2009

My mobile Display is not working properly as Its varenty period is laps so paid for changing the part of my mobile whose cost is 1050 but after changing the part again same problem occurs. again I given it to service center but they had done Temperory work on it.its works fine for 2-3 hour after that again same problem occure.

• Iq

Hello Sir,

This is Iqbal Johar from Mumbra, i had purchased a Samsung

pixon M8800 on 20th July 2009 from Thane. and within 3 day

the Phone Touchscreen stoped responding but the hard keys

were working, so the Service centre gave me the crap, and did

some software patching and did not give replacement then, and

also promised that if the issue reoccur soon, i would be

given a replacement

Now again on 18th sept. my mobile again stop responding to

the Touchscreen and the hard keys were not working this time,

the phone could be power on, but could not be powered off

until removing the battery.

The Phone is with the Service centre since 22nd Sept 2009,

they have "CLEARLY DENIED REPLACEMENT" and are only giving

the option to replace the internal circuit board.

I have had to go to the service centre every day wasting my

money to hear, that they are still discussing with the Higher

authority about replacement and finally now they have clearly

denied replacement.

The responsilble are Manoj (service sentre) and Jagdish

(samsung) from "SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE THANE, OPP. THANE WALA

GARAGE, PANCHPAKADI +91 022 [protected] & +91 022 [protected]" and i was informed that this is decision

made by the Manager "Mr Jatin Vrinagama" but they did not

allow me to talk to Mr Jatin.

I am working in Microsoft Exchange and i know that Customer

service means providing resolution to customer as soon as

possible and if we are not up to the mark we have to refund

the amount that customer paid to get the job done in the

required time.

In this case i would like to get a replacement for My Samsung

Pixon M8800

I would like to complaint against Mr. Manoj and Mr Jagdish.

and request you to please guide me as to where i need to make

consumer complaint against them.

Hoping that you will guide me in the proper direction and a

reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
    Iqbal Johar

SAMshah Oct 23, 2009

I have given my samsumng mobile at ur service station in AHMEDABAD SIVRANJNI (SHREE RAM KIRSHNA ENTERPRISE ) WORKORDER NO (WA59180913444) RL NO (R1YQB31880R) MY MOBILE GIVEN THE SHREE RAM KRISHNA ENTERPRISE BRANCH ENGINEER TOLD MY PRO.. ENG.. ASKED 5 DAY AFTER TAKEN YOUR MOBILE AFTER 5 DAY I GO YOUR SERVICE BRANCH ENG TOLD 3 DAY AFTER U COME I GO AND ASKED YOUR MOBLIE REPLACE I SAY OK NO PROO... U COME AND COLECET YOUR MOBILE 21/10/09 SHE PROMISED ME YOUR MOBILE ALSO GIVEN U I GO 23/10/09 SHE ASKED U MOBILE NOT IS YET YOUR MOBLIE IS UNDER PROCESS I ASKED BRANCH MANGER RAJENDRA CHOTHRI I M NOT SURE U MOBILE 1 WEEK YA 2 WEEK & VERY MIS BEHAVIOUR TO THE CUSTOMERS I GO TO AHMEDABAD HEAD OFFICE HEAD OFFICE THE NUM IS GIVEN BY AREA SERVICE MANGER MR SANDIP PATEL HE NOT CALL RECEVICE & ALSO MISS BEHAVIOUR TO THE CUSTOMERS MONTH MY MOBILE IS NOT GIVEN BY ME & THE WRONG COMITMENT TO THE CUSTMER I PURCHESE MY MOBILE AFTER 5 MONTHS PLZ, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , REPLAY YOUR SIDE

• Dp
    D pandey Oct 29, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have given my samsung mobile at your service center
    (G N H TELE COM) 1ST floor,
    tilak bhavan, sharma mkt.
    Atta Chowk, noida-201301 )
    on dated 26/10/09 for soft ware updation and for that thing those concern people are delaying again n again by making some fals pretends
    Secon time I have gone at your service center and that time those people said it got some extra problem and we have change the mother board of it for that it will take some extra time it will take one week or more than one week and I have been dealt by un exprienced person who dose not know much about the concen problem sir one week is verylong time and I can`t manage without my phone so please try to get me feed back as soon as possible
    I have purchesd my mobile on dated-5/07/09 and I am facing problem again and again
    WHY.????????

DHANANJAY PANDEY
    MOBILE no.[protected]
    e mail id is, [email protected]

sayali71 Jan 12, 2010

i lost my mobile between Thane to Vikhroli. The train from Domivli at Thane 9.31 am towards CST.

• Im
    Imrana Khan Jan 17, 2010

Dear Sir,

i have purchased a mobile form hunny electronics but i have face many problem with the set first the mobile not connected with my p.c i have contacted to hunny electronics but there was no satisfaction, and they have not educated how to connect the mobile with computer, i have also not got the samsung p.c studio c.d & mobile was also not sealed that time by convence of yours dealer i have taken the mobile, the battery back-up is also not good & the dealer hunny is not listenning proper, there far its a Request to samsung company to give us Satisfaction otherwise i will go to consumer court.. we have contacted hunny electronics for this complain next day, and the behave of your dealer is not good, Samsung Repo is also going down with this kind of dealer.

Dealer has changed the battery from a sealed box by warm the box they have open the box & warm they have closed the set,

Purchased From- Hunny Electronics
    Goswami Marg, Rudrapur 263153(U.S NAGAR) U.K
    Dealer Contact No-[protected], [protected]
    Bill No- 4858

Model -Samsung 3500 Metro
    Prcice- 5400
    IMEI NO- [protected]
    Purchased Date- 01/10/2010

Please take a immediate action for still stay in Market...

Thanks & Regards

Imrana Khan
    (Customer care Manager)
    Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
    [protected], [protected], [protected]

• Tu
    Tushar7486 Aug 18, 2010

I have made a big blnder by buying a samsung phone. within 10 days of my purchase its mic and keypad have stopped working. I have given it to the service center and it is there from last 20 days due to unavailaibility of parts. Even common parts like keypad and mic are not available in company and place like mumbai.

• Bh
    bhavnatham Aug 30, 2010

Title : Complaint
    Dear Sir,

I have given my samsung mobile at your service station in kochi (work
    order no. WA00741013553) on 16/08/10 and nobody responding from there.
    I need a solution for my complaint.

Bhav natham

• Re
    reynu Nov 25, 2010

I can say samsung is worst company in electronics n their service center are worthless they are here to make u fool n when you submit here your set they will make more complications in your set.
    I will suggest the other that don't buy any product from samsung it is not going to stand on your conditions or complaints or your needs...

mallikarjun_king Dec 19, 2010

IMEI No.:[protected]
    *please help me*

• So
    sony Dec 24, 2010

vary bad service even though ur product is in warranty period. no body should buy a samsung product.

Jason Co Dec 24, 2010

Thank you for letting everyone know I will never use them again it's people like you who speak out because we the consumer don't have a vioce at all! congress won't help and attorneys will not go up against huge corporate companies. Thank yo for your voice:) We will speak until we run these cons out of buisness this has left us with no choice with abuse from them for so long and its getting worse now the economy is so bad companies want money even if they have to get it fruadulently and illegally.

• Ha
    HarpreetKaur Jan 03, 2011

The Managing Director,
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
    Subject- Complaint
    Respected sir,
    I Harpreet Kaur would like to tell you my problem. I have bought SAMSUNG MONTE S5620 set from my near by store in the last week of july 2010.Then my new set gives me problem, it gets switch off itself whenever I make a call. I gave my set to service center for replacement and i got my replaced MONTE set on 7th august, 2010. Again after sometime it gave me problem, i was not able to listen the voice of the caller from where we listen voice. Then i gave my set to service center and they return my set after 15 days, but still it was creating some disturbance continually and now also it is creating disturbances. After that it jack stop working, and firstly the service center told me that its motherboard will be changed and i have to wait for 20 days as the mother board is not available. Then i waited for 20 days but still they were not having the motherboard. Then they kept my set and change the jack, but after receiving the set the next day the new replaced jack was not working, then i again went to the service center and gave my set for the replacement of jack. This time they just keep my set for some time and gave me back but still it was not working and they haven't made job-sheet this time. For the next i talked with manager of service center that i don't want to keep this set and i requested the manager to appeal the Samsung company to refund my money. Then he told me that i should get changed the motherboard of the set and this time i get changed the whole mother board of my set, but again it gets hanged when i was just checking my set standing in the service center while i receive my set. Now also my set gets hanged, it is having very slow processing and now also i can hear some continue disturbance while talking to the caller. A set within its warranty period is giving me this much problems and what about after the warranty period????
    The manager of service center told me about the approval process that this process is of 45 days and i have given my approval there. But today i called at customer care number and they told me that approval process is of 15 days, and within 15 days we can get our money back. Now tell me how can a customer trust the manager of service center.
    I have requested many time at Samsungmobile.com to please solve my problem and refund my money but there was no response. Now i am requesting you the last time that PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY otherwise i will take legal action. I am tired by roaming here to service center.
    Now you can think yourself that how much i am satisfied with your services and with your equipments. Please refund my money and take this set from me.
    My nearby service center is situated at DUGRI at canal road. Its manger name is Jagjeet Singh and Satman Singh sir.
    My set details are-
    IMEI NO.- 352053/04/1416036
    My mobile number is- [protected]
    Contact me as soon as possible

• Na
    Namrata Bheemge Feb 19, 2011

i have got a message:
    congratulatulation your mobile number have been awarded GBP 1, 000, 000.00 from UK INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY to claim contact DR MARK via:[email protected]
    So, I want to know how i can get my prize money

• Bu
    butterfliqueen5 Feb 19, 2011

It's a scam. Anything like this that promises you free money is a scam. Just delete it, don't answer it or they will harass you and steal your money.

• Bu
    butterfliqueen5 Feb 23, 2011

Don't listen to "mrs jessica", that is also a scam! If you contact them, the first thing they will do is ask YOU for money, not give you any.

saquibullah.khan May 02, 2011

i given my cell phone sgh-480 for repair to samsung service center. my cell phone camera was not working then they taken 4 days to repair. they told me earlier est. cost 400 rs. after repair they asked me 750 rs.. apart of this now my cell phone network is not working .phone is not catching any network properly. i went out 5 times service center but they refuse to repair it. they are claiming they didnt touch netwaork slot.i guess this is my last time to buy cell phone of samsung next time onwards i have to buy nokia there service is far far better then samsung... i lost my valuble time and lot of money..

rajeevkumar g May 04, 2011

i have lost my new samsung galaxy fit mobile at poisar bus depot while travelling for work thru BEST bus
    Make : Samsung Galaxy Fit

lost on 5 may 2011

• Ne
    NEERAJ BHARDWAJ Jun 29, 2011

The Managing Director,
    Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
    Subject- Complaint
    Respected sir,
    I Neeraj bhardwaj would like to tell you my problem. I have bought SAMSUNG GALAXY GT I5510 set from my near by store(PLANET M) in the last week of FEB 2011(28) .On 20 MAY my new set gives me problem while i switch on or off it . I gave my set to service center(Moti Nagar new Delhi) for repair and they gave me 7 days time after 7 Days i went there and again they gave me 4 days time but still they didn't give it to me they again again gave me new date but after 35 days i got my cell back with some more problem which it had not earlier and when i checked it i came to know that they using my cell phone because there are lots of number in it feed by them and also speaker is not working, lots of scratched .I lost complete trust from your service center they are very clever they repair customer phone within a week and after that they using themselves this is very cheap thing they are doing . I want justice and please tell me now what should i do. I waste my money lot by going to service center calling them again and again Not only me all customer have same kind of problem they change the parts of customer mobiles to each other..I hope you will not disappointing your customer if you will not take any action soon in this regard then i will take legal action. Its manager name is MANGEET SINGH .
    MY SET DETAILS
    PHONE GALAXY GT I 5510
    IMEI NO 353454/04/131022/0
    CONTACT NO [protected]

jagat jain Dec 27, 2011

i had bought a samsung galaxy r GT i9103 . Within 15 days of purchase the phone mal functioned and became useless. The service center people were not ready to replace it and had no parts to repair it . Till now 8 days my INR 23, 000 worth of expensive phone is lying with the service center with no clue when it will be repaired. Not buying samsung in the future.

Rahul. Jan 04, 2012

I missed my samsung mobile on 3.01.2012 evening around 8.00 pm mail id [email protected] [protected]
    Model name : GT-E1160ZRIINS

• Ro
    Roy Nedumthanam Jan 30, 2012

I lost my Samsung Mobile set with Air tel sim card IMEI is 359748 [protected]

• Na
    Nagarajan.MRG Jan 31, 2012

i have lost my mobile if u known about it . pls inform me in this no [protected]

• Pr
    PRASENJEET SAHA Feb 04, 2012

I am Prasenjit Saha. I want to complain to your mobile missing. My mobile model no. The Samsung Star 2 Duos GT 6712. 12.12.2011 which was missing.
    Therefore we request you to please help me to find my mobile.

If you have find out my mobile than please please you contact my personal no. +[protected], +[protected]

sandeep gd Feb 07, 2012

some one has stolen my mobile. can u please find it.

• Aj
    ajij shaikh Feb 15, 2012

Dire sir the managing Director samsung india electronics pvt ltd I have given my samsung mobile and bluetooth at your service station in dist-Ahemadnager mob no [protected] (at-shrirampur cantact no [protected] work)on 19/01/2012 and nobody Responding from there i need a solution for my complanit model samsung Galaxy-s plus 9001 Imei no [protected] my mobile-no9028144336, [protected] one month nosolution ple .help me sir.

• Dr
    Dr.sanat chariya Feb 25, 2012

i was doing shipping at that time somebody has stolen my cell phone.. please help me..

• Gu
    gurpreet singh ankku Feb 27, 2012

hello !! i lost my cell phone
    MODEL NAME-"samsung b3410"
    IMEI NO.-356519/03/076222/2
    i losted that in my city bathinda/punjab.I think some body steal that plz check by tracker if any body insert any another sim in my phone plz imform me on my mail([email protected]) or my no.[protected]... i lost my so important things, data nd many other things i need that all stuff plz search by tracker immediately !! thanks...

jatinharyal Mar 21, 2012

cell is not working and i am not satisfy with my handset and, cell always hang when i will talk... and switch off also... msgs are locked automaticly by own and i try to delete this msgs then my cell is restart and some num is aoutomaticaly change others name in contact list, and all time my handset hang and the problem is stsrted when i buy this cell samsung champ ...ands i will go to the service centre lots of time and the problem is stilll there so plzzzz solve hndset problem and if company provide a new handset so plzz give me aa new cell...
    thanking you...

• Ri
    Ritu Swami Mar 31, 2012

Some body has stolen my mobile Emi no is *359020/04/130892/0* it was stolen on dated 30/03/2012 from Umaria, Distt Umaria M.P
    My Name - Kumari Ritu Swami
    Add- C/O LIC OF India Br Umaria P.O Umaria Distt Umaria (M.P)
    Phone MOdel _ Samsung Wave 52531
    E- mail [email protected]
    Missed on dated 30/03/2012
    IMEI Number- *359020/04/130892/0*

sankarprasadchowdhury Apr 05, 2012

somebody has stolen my mobile emi no is [protected]. it was stolen dn date 04/04/2012. from image.mrc nagar.royapuram.chennai-600028. address-vill-raghunathpur.post-banka.p.s.-chandrakona.dist-paschimmidnapur.west bengal.email-sankarprasad [email protected] on date 04/04/2012.imei no-[protected].charger no-dw27b07ds/5-e.battery no-thizb10ss/4-b.

manish narendra kumar gupta Apr 05, 2012

NAME: MANJU GUPTA
    ADDRESS: C-16 NAVLAKHA COMPLEX, SAPNA SANGEETA ROAD, INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA
    PHONE MODEL: SAMSUNG CHAMP 3.5G

MAKE - SAMSUNG
    MODEL-WAVE

• Pa
    Parag N. Mistry Nov 29, 2012

Lost Of SAMSUNG MOBILE GALAXY ACE MODEL NO.: GP-S 5830 I & IMEI NO.: [protected].

anand345 Jan 12, 2013

my mobile is lost.

• Mo
    mohammed nisar Mar 03, 2013

Mohammed Nisar march 3, 2009
    Mobile Missing
    I last my Samsung galaxy Ace S - 5830 mobile at yesterday morning(02.03.13) that mobile IMEI No.[protected]. Kindly trace and give to me Please Please. Mobile missing Cochin.

Satendra Kumar MAhato Aug 07, 2013