Samsung Galaxy Ynot working

S

Hi,

Recently I have purchased one Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 mobile, but its getting hang and very low battery. I gave it to samsung service center and they correct it and gave me back after 2 days same issue will again come. I gave 3 times it to service center after eacu servicng new issue reporetd.. Last time they gave me phone.. my camera is not working, can able to hear anything during call.. I bought it from LuLu Hypermarket (dubai) that set has complate issue I use it only less than one month... very disappointing... Need your best support on this. I have but no use. can contact me on +[protected]

• Sh
    shabeerhussain Dec 31, 2011

Your name: S.k. Shabeer
    Address: 6, parthasarathy puram, 1st street, north usman road, t.nagar, chennai-600017
    Phone model: SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360MAAINS, metallic gray color

IMEI No: 359462/04/008636/4

Phone model : Samsung galaxy Y

last used number: [protected]

New contact no: [protected]
    Please help me in finding my cell phone urgently.Its my due and humble request to you.

• De
    Deepak bhardwaj Mar 20, 2012

sir i have purchase my mobile that is samsung galaxy young, Two months ago. i m updated my phone softwere through my phone option - update softwere. and after that my phone having very slow internet browsing.
    so in this case what i do for fix it..
    my e-mail id-mr.[protected]@gmail.com
    my mobile no-+[protected]

• Da
    dattatrayK Jun 14, 2012

within 4 months back button on touch screen of samsung galaxy Y has stopped working. this is definitely poor quality issue.
    as compared to nokia touch screen phone this phone is too bad with respect to the quality of material used, easily you can remove cover of phone. very unsatisfied.

• Pa
    pavanmahendrakar Jun 14, 2012

sir, my name is m.pavan kumar..r/o:prashanth nagar, langer houz, hyderabad. phn model:samsung galaxy y GT-S5360..last used num:i msgd to [protected]...nd i made cal to [protected] before that i thnk so...my email id:[protected]@gmail.com..my mobile missing date:13/06/2012..imei no:[protected]...sir it is very important so u please trace it as soon as possible..thanking u...

• Ku
    Kumar Raj Jun 26, 2012

DEAR SIR/MAM,
    hi this is Neeraj Kumar I have lost my phone when i was coming from the friend party.i have lost it at Ranjeet Nagar.I will so helpfull to you if you help me to finding my phone.The phone IMEI no is [protected] and my Sim no is [protected].kindly give some attention to this request.
    thankyou,
    yours obediently,
    Neeraj Kumar
    Contact no:[protected]

sanjit sanju Aug 24, 2012

how i can get back my samsung galaxy mobile??????????

• Si
    sirisha kajjam Sep 04, 2012

I have lost my mobile nr mehdipatnam few days back.IMEI num is [protected]
    pls trace it

• Tu
    Tushar242616 Nov 19, 2012

i have lost my cell phone samsung galaxy y [imei no:-[protected]]
    on 20-nov-2012 timing 9:45 am.

• Xa
    xanne Nov 26, 2012

Hi. When i receive calls on my samsung galaxy young, the calls end automatically after 8 seconds? I encounter same problem with each incoming call. When I'm the one making calls its fine.How do i fix this?please help

• Ka
    katik.srikanth Jan 21, 2013

even me. i bought the phone and with in a month it's 'back ' button had been stopped working. so i was un satisfied by this. dear veiwers i suggest its better if you increase ur budget and go to samsung ace series...

• Hu
    hussein9495 Feb 17, 2013

my phone is not starting his not received the software and imake reboot but he dont starting

• Ro
    rowelfrias Feb 20, 2013

my samsung galaxy y was stolen at the police station in manila can you help me blocking it
    this is the imei no.NKVE-6478-6M48-ZRW5-DN34
    and this is the number of my phone [protected]

• Ke
    keerth Mar 03, 2013

Hi all,
    Am a Samsung galaxy y user. I bought this phone happily before few months. Bt now am totally disappointed with it. It has lot of problems. The problems are as follows-
    1. It often shows "sd care removed unexpectedly".
    2. It gets restarted.
    3. Battery gets drained out fast.
    4. Many charger are not compatible to charge this phone. Either its not getting charged or the touch is not working while charging.
    Please fix all these problems. Kindly say me the solution. Awaiting for your reply.

Samsung Service Mar 06, 2013

Dear Customer,

We Thank you for your feedback.

We wish to contact you in regards with the above complaint, however, we are unable to do so in absence of your contact details.

Kindly email us a suitable date, time and phone number for us to call you on p.[protected]@samsung.com.

Regards,
    Samsung Customer Service Team.

Samsung Service Mar 11, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
    Samsung Customer Support Team.

• He