Samsung Appliancedefective & terrible customer service

My Samsung Fridge is only a few months old, it has the freezer on the bottom...the inside of the fridge is cracked...when I contacted Samsung they had me wait for a service tech to come and see it...then I had to send them pictures of the inside of the fridge. I then waited for weeks, did not hear back from them. I called back several times after only for them to tell me that there was nothing they could do for me...this is a new unit, if it cracks inside this soon and easily it is defective in my eyes...DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG APPLIANCES...terrible customer service, once u buy it it's yours, CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED !!! unsatisfied customer Brampton, ON...purchased from Leons who would not help me either.

defective & terrible customer service

• Mi
    Michael Kallaur Jan 01, 2018

I own 6 Samsung products. TV, Fridge and Stove that are 3 years old. Washer and dryer are older approx. 6 years old as well as dishwasher. Dishwasher evacuation hoses had to be replaced. They were of very poor quality to begin with. The washing machine spider arm completely cracked off and is now garbage. 3year old TV just went blank. No picture ate all. Fridge and stove have been serviced and fixed. 5 out of 6 products failed or were not worth repairing. Coincidence? No. The parts are of very poor quality. Will never purchase Samsung appliances again.

• Du
    Dusne Jan 11, 2016

I purchased Samsung washing machine
    That is not working properly . I have taken the steps I was told to do and still not getting the proper hot water on certain cycles . I was told this could be a sensor problem at 1st call. Second call when through all steps again and the supervisor is more or less calling me a liar and stating its my water heater! She refuses to send anyone out. She said my machine should not be mixing cold and hot when on hot cycle and it does do that. She had changed around everything I said to her and states her other customer service person was wrong. This is a brand new machine and she told me to get my own service done! Where do I go from here ??

• We
    we all matter Feb 07, 2014

To effectively complain to Samsung or any other corporation, we have to get the annual report and send registered letters to the ceo's of the companies. If we all do this someone will have to look at all the complaints and take action. Then, when you have enough people that have legally documented complaints that are not being addressed, are in breach of warranty, just ignored, we all get together and file a massive class action lawsuit. This is sometimes the only way to get the attention of a corporate giant that has forgotten that the people have made the company what is currently is.
    TIME FOR ACTION !!

• De
    dean eastwood Aug 24, 2013

samsung appliances is the worst appliances, been serviceing since 1977. they charge service co. for tech line help even under warrantee .takes 3 to 6 weeks for parts. unless in frist year, they suck . MORE custmers give me 2 or 3 year old machices because they cant repairs done fash .who can go without a ref for 6 weeks that how long it took to get a control board order thur marcone parts co .i call custmer back when i got it they told they a new ref.