SABC / TV Licences — tv licence not cancelled after immigrating
My TV Licence [protected] was not cancelled as requested when I immigrated to Australia in July 2015. I have sent numerous emails requesting the cancellation with no reply. I took the no reply that it was done. On returning on holiday I logged on and saw that the outstanding amount is R1325. I refuse to pay this outstanding amount due to me not being in the country, I have proof that I have not been in South Africa. I have no idea as to how to resolve this issue and prevent further charges from accumulating.
More SABC / TV Licences Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties