SABC / TV Licences — payments
Hi.i am being harassed by a debt collecting company on behalf of tv licence SABC.
I have paid my licence already last year in december.
I have mailed the harassment company 13 times already and mail the tv licence board wit h now positive reaction. I have phoned to debt collectors and tv lines numbers in Johannesburg to only get a arrogance from a telephone person.
Please I have paid my licence like a law abiding citizen although I do not watch tv. I officially donated my tv to a domestic worker and feel that the level of service and blatant harassment is to the point where I deserve an apology.
Can please someone send me a e-mail address that I can forward all my mails for lic and to debt collectors, where someone is going to read it, note it as paid and solve it.
Law abiding, tv licence payer
Ilze Haasbroek (Mostert)
More SABC / TV Licences Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties