SABC / TV Licences — hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
I am being hassled by your TV company MDB attorneys I think or alternatively TV Licences? They call and before i can finish explaining my concern they hangup on me!!
Herewith the Acc no: [protected] to pay R318.00.
Kindly advise what this is for and when this took place??
This is very important for me to sort out as I have not had a TV of my own in years. The last one i had on loan from a friend and took out DSTV for my husband who was very ill at the time. Thereafter my daughter took over my DSTV and subscription was renewed in her name, i cannot recall exactly when this was but approximately two years ago.
I will have to get this information from her.
Therefore I urge you to advise your " MDB RUDE STAFF NOT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN!!!"
I look forward to your response in this regard.
Email : [protected]@iburst.co.za
Cell : [protected]
More SABC / TV Licences Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties
- SABC / TV Licences - outstanding tv licence paid to sabc for the year ending march 2017 / 2018 for the amount of r265.00